• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] RippedHard, 97

Started by RippedHard, July 08, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RippedHard

OSRS INTRODUCTION: RippedHard

My RuneScape Name: RippedHard
My Previous RSNs: Didn't have any more on osrs. Only ones on pre EOC: bimbalaslt, x puriakas x, priccc.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 97
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape when i was around 10-12 years old (I'm 21 now). Of course i had a few breaks in between, but non of them lasted more than a year and a half. I think everyone will agree when i say that one does not simply quit playing Runenscape. :) Anyway for the first 3-4 years I plaid only F2P and only then i purchased membership on runescape. The only thing that's bad with my gaming is that i hate grinding boring skills or doing quests. I just want to go pk or bossing all the time. Somehow I managed to to do that on my current account. I just need 15 more QP to finish up my recipe for disaster. :) Right now I'm training my combat skills just to be better at pk. I want to get 94 magic, also get my combat up to at least 110. I think that's all :D .

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Since I'm from Lithuania, i only was in Lithuanian clans before. and since i was a f2p player for a long time most of them were f2p. I started from GK-J staid there for around half a year then went to GK and staid there for a year or so. I left the clan because i stopped playing for half a year. When i came back joined LTPK-J and again after half a year i joined the main clan. i staid in the main clan for at least a year maybe even two. With this clan we managed to defeat LF in a full out war (at the time they were still in the top 10 clans on runescape and clan number 1 in Lithuania). however F2P pk became boring to me. I joined PKOD (the only runescape P2P pvp clan) I loved this clan and staid with it for at least 2 and a half years. I staid with this clan until it closed. I even became a warlord in it. P2P pking with my clan was the most fun thing on Runescape for me and i think it would still be that way right now.

About me: I'm Marius. I'm 21 years old and I live in Lithuania. I'm studying in the Lithuanian maritime academy the course of port management. I have one semester left till i get my diploma. last semester i studied in Finland with the Erasmus exchange program. Currently we have a Summer break and I have a summer job in my friends shop.
I can listen to any type of music, however I will never sit down and say: "damn it would be nice to listen to some pop music right now". My favorite band is Red hot chilli peppers. I was in there concert last year. Loved it!. I used to have a band of my own when i was 13-14 years old, I was the drummer.
And the the thing that i like the most and also is my biggest hobby is Beer

I heard about WG through: Zybez
I want to join because: I said it, the only thing i really like to do is PK also sometimes go bossing. For both of these things i need a clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Only now i work for a week and then i have one free, but it will last only for one moth then im free to attend  all of your events!

Mojo

Hey Marius, nice introduction.
I haven't seen many Lithuanian RS players before :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

RippedHard

Lithuanian forces was quite big at their prime time. All Lithuanian members :)

Mojo

Quote from: RippedHard on July 08, 2014, 01:46:21 PM
Lithuanian forces was quite big at their prime time. All Lithuanian members :)
ah yes the name is familiar!

Accepted :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey pal, nice to meet you! :)

Good to see you on IRC already too!

Shrek1slove

Hey bro! Add me in RS, i tend to organize random trips etc if u wanna go! ;) GOOD LUCK!

P E A C E