• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] x Criminal x

Started by x criminal x, January 22, 2016, 09:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

x criminal x

OSRS INTRODUCTION: x Criminal x

My RuneScape Name: x Criminal x
My Previous RSNs: Ill  ko  you
shogg ranger
shogg pwner
frm da 8O8
dregon twins

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started runescape over 10 years ago. My name just looks cool, thats why i use it :) My favourite skills are combat skills.
I also love the nmz, i think its fair for us veterans that lost our accounts in the pre eoc. I used to only pk, now ive been playing pvm for the last while.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: cant remember, but we used to do rune wars alot. and used teamspeak. was a pretty big clan, this was awhile ago. in pre eoc.

About me: Matt, Male, 25, Canada, Rs, Rap music and catchy songs. Have a son who is 2 months old today. (date i applied to clan)

I heard about WG through: mr grumpy123
I want to join because: I want a clan to pk and boss with. Also enjoy feeling part of something bigger then just myself.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Just had a kid, so we'll see. Things could get hectic.

DroVillain

Hey Criminal,

It's Mr Grumpy123.

Welcome to the forums!

PS. This guy was looking for a clan to pk/boss with, I pointed him in the best direction  :woeh:

jaredspurr

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @WG Ajaji or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

Mojo

I assume you are guildsman as jared has explained the PvP reqs to you. Best of luck with training for them and welcome to the clan :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Quote from: Mojo on January 23, 2016, 12:00:01 AM
I assume you are guildsman as jared has explained the PvP reqs to you. Best of luck with training for them and welcome to the clan :D

yes told him since he had req total for guildsman that he wouldn't be allowed to pvp intill he reached the required levels for guardian and once he does we will swap him over

DroVillain

I no longer vogue for this guy.

He chewed me out for no explainable reason. Screenshot provided (his new name is Ill ko you)

Admins handle it as you will, I don't care either way just not going to allow childish behavior in a respectable clan especially if I recommended him.

DroVillain

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DroVillain

Quote from: Mojo on January 27, 2016, 07:42:28 PM
Quote from: DroVillain on January 27, 2016, 07:04:48 PM
##
can you give us the full story?

I'm honestly not sure. I was hoping he would post. I just pointed out in Zchat (zybez) that o criminal o and x criminal x (now Ill ko you) had similar names and he chewed me out for it, and blocked me. O Criminal O stated if I did not know then nvm?? I think maybe he may have been banned at one time from zchat but regardless, this was unnecessary.

I wish I could give you more details/screenshots but the cutscenes from Freminik Isles quest made me lose most of my chat log   :fp: