• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Awaiting Ban

Started by Jakescr85r, August 03, 2015, 07:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakescr85r

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Awaiting Ban

My RuneScape Name:
  Awaiting Ban
My Previous RSNs: Way too many to list, finally got my old one back though. :)
Joining for PvP events: Yes, eventually with the completion of my account.
My Combat Level: 76
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing Runescape roughly 10 years ago, The game played a huge role in my teen years, I was a very dedicated player. I had a decent near maxed main on Runescape 2, as soon as Runescape 3 (EOC) launched I decided to quit. When I found out about OSRS (roughly around launch time) I decided this would be my new Runescape.  So now here I am, right in the middle of a twisted AGS Pure / soon to be Zerker build. Loving (hating) all these quests! :woeh:

My past clans / teams and any current teams: Mostly social clans, IRL friends.

About me: My name is Jake, I'm 21 years old and I am a male from the United States, my hobbies are working on my cars and my job. Nerd by night, Intensive Care Paramedic by day :) I love playing Runescape, but my pet peeve is the community these days.

I heard about WG through: I was reading through the forums when I came across the links to all of the clan websites, I clicked on this one and learned a lot about your history through your YouTube channel.
I want to join because: Your stability and sustainability as a CLAN is unmatched, It's amazing how long you've stayed together. I would love to be a part of what I think is the best clan in Runescape history.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am on call for work some nights

Al

Welcome Jake. Thanks for the comments. Part of our longevity is from making strong relationships with members. We care about the person rather than them being another body to bring to war. Hope you find your place in the community. I'm Alex, if you have any concerns, let me know!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

monster3665

Sup jake already talked to you in irc! :) Glad you picked this clan out of the rest! Im sure you will fit right in with the clan! Good luck and if you have any questions hit me up! :woeh:

I CE Y

Mojo

Did you actually use the app form and just change all the formatting or did you write that all yourself?

Anyway, see you in IRC for app review :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Hathor666

Welcome to our forums, I look forward to getting to know you, feel free to pop on the Irc for your app review just pm one of the ops and they will do your app review.

Frozen 10

jaredspurr

never seen an app like that what kind of car do you have? im into cars aswell

His Lordship

Hi Jake. Stellar application, I'm sure it'll be a real pleasure getting to know you.
I'm honoured that you're choosing this clan and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your application.

Jakescr85r

Thanks for all the kind words, I still can't catch a @Op online to help me out with the review! Ill keep trying though.

PineappleTom