• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

worst pk kill ever!

Started by metagross543, February 11, 2012, 09:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metagross543

First off, I'm on f2p and some of you already know this but for those who don't, its bloody HARD! We don't have specs, variety of potions, prayer restoration methods or none of that. And yet I still took it upon myself to goo draw blood. I found an opponent and I was eating anchovy pizza so I would get a lot of healing without the whole "safing" tirade. I had a str pot and was dealing decent damage with my rune shortsword (I have sinse sold it for a rune baxe) and this guy's friend was screaming like a sailor at me to leave his friend alone. I ignored him and kept attacking, and eventually killing him with 100 hp left and no food. Then the friend attacks me before I could even loot and I cross the border with 18 hp and down 23k from buying food on ge. The worst part is that it was the first time I'd EVER killed a real opponent in the wildy.

But he had best beware, cause I added him 2 my friend list and I have a new friend:  :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: Yeah, he's doomed.

Vephy

Mojo

well at least you got out alive...
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jake

That sucks man, I do suggest getting a rune scm. Best weapon tbh
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Mark

So its like the worst "player kill kill" ever :D

I set the standard.

Vio

Go for a Rune Scim or Longsword. The long isn't as fast as the scim but it's slightly better in some stats. I've gotten a few 1v1 kills with it before.

Taibz

Quote from: Mark on February 12, 2012, 05:00:42 AM
So its like the worst "player kill kill" ever :D

Killception  O_O
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Tier 6 9

tabiz u not beleive in eating l0l

[16:20] <%Ledger13> IF is closing
[16:20] <%Ledger13> we got cleared by WG earlier.
[16:20] <%Ledger13> SO we are closing

BeeBee

Talked to you in IRC,

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.