• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Started by Wayshow, February 14, 2012, 01:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Jake

My Valentine is scotch this year.
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PineappleTom

Wayshow

I wonder who actually watched the video :herp:

Dorcha3377

I got a beautiful dozen pink roses today ! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! <3<3

PineappleTom

Quote from: Wayshow on February 14, 2012, 11:18:36 PM
I wonder who actually watched the video :herp:

I know for a fact I've seen every time Stan pukes on Wendy lol.

Toby

Happy valentines from Palm Mar!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Brent147

Bit late I guess but regardless, Happy Valentines day. It was a pretty good day for me overall. I got to sleep in late, and then my wife made me breakfast in bed. I got up, shaved my beard completely off. (Which is nice because now I don't feel itchy.) I went up town today to the jewelry store and made the final payment on the ring I ordered last year for Jessie. She cried when I gave it to her and then she said that it was wonderful, so I took that as a good sign. Then I cooked supper, and kinda hung around the house here and there. It was pretty well a lazy day. :D
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

General199

Happy belated vday :) Hope you all enjoyed yours.

Armybuilder

Late but...
For those of us who were trying to ignore the fact that it's Valentines day.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Jayson

y so sad single people

girlfriend suprised me with a trip to a overnight hotel with comp dinner, spa in room, comp brekky and an hour massage. good times

-1 me because you know I'm right

7th Highest Overall for Wars Attended.

Mark

I set the standard.