• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Intro :)

Started by Armin, February 15, 2012, 08:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armin

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
I3 R O K E N current, previous  I Be 0n It

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I've been playing rs since classic, just off and on.  I enjoy PVM, but i'm currently trying to build my bank so I can start soloing. Staking is too addicting & Ill need to stay away from it

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Armin & Im 19 years old. I like playing soccer & watching movies. I sadly dont have any talents so you will have to take me as I am :/ 

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I am applying for WG & this clan has been around for a long time who hasnt heard of it :P

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I haven't been in a clan for a very long time I cant remember much of my clan history

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes

Sorry for such a short intro I'm shy  :$

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Hey Armin!
welcome back to the clan world :>

PineappleTom

Hey man - yeah, I always avoid staking lol.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Brent147

Hey there Armin!
Welcome to the community!
If you like, your welcome to add me in game; Brent147.
If there is anything I can do to help you let me know. ^.^
I hope that you enjoy yourself here!

Regards,
:Brent147
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

SuccinctLizard3

Welcome and hope you have fun here!!!

.......... :<

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dorcha3377

Jake

Staking is responsible for about 60% of my bank loses  (H)
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Armin