• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]R3ntt's App.

Started by R3nt, February 19, 2012, 12:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R3nt

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
R3ntt is current, some past are zn r3nt.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started in '07, my RSN is related to my other zerker's name(he got banned) f0r r3nt. When I was a pure on F0r r3nt i was one of the first, if not the first to discover the al kharid pking multi zone when they made pvp worlds and everyone knew me lol I was a prod at 56cb 86range/85mage nd 99fm I pked f2p those were the days tbh I had so much fun. Favourite activites are weightlifting, wakeboarding, girls, and football and lacrosse.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Kyle, Male, U.S, I like rap and some pop bands, talents are football and leadership abilities, and girls;)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about you guys from my friend Belgium Ltd who just apped recently, he was a member of my clan ZN. I want to join because I am coming back to rs since i closed ZN. Im 109 cb zerk   so im apping to DG but I will be in WG soon enough.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I was in EOP for a short amount of time but hated it. I was the Owner of Zerk Nation[ZN] and that was a all zerker clan with about 120members. I started it may 2011 and closed it September 2011 due to school starting back up again. I am a amazing leader, I am sure anyone in ZN would say so....and even tho ZN might be considered no-name we competed with HF and VH and other clans and they knew who we were. Check this out:http://www.youtube.com/user/zerknationchannel/videos

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes.

BeeBee

Welcome,

You missed Question 4 out btw <3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

R3nt

*Facepalm* i'll get right on that.

General199

Welcome to WG, hope you like it here.

Dorcha3377

Hi, I am Jenny on irc, welcome to the family !  :nyan:

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Hey kyle! I hope you'll like it here  :>

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Jake

<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Brent147

Welcome to the community.  :D
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.