• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Conan's Introduction

Started by Conan7770, February 19, 2012, 02:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conan7770

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

Currently I am my rsn is Conan7770, the other half of the question I will address later in the topic...

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

My runescape name means nothing.  It's just a designation.  You can call me meat bag if you want :)

I started playing in 04...  I will address my why I'm not going to address this immediately  answer the rest of this in question 4.  I ask for your patience on that.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

I'm Peter, age 20,  United states, I play guitar, skateboard.
Odd talent? behind my esophagus.

I enjoy new ideas and innovation.  I dislike defeat, and not being able to speak my mind.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

I'm applying for DG.

His Lordship's Runescape community Topic topic got my attention, and I watched said video
VVVV
1-2.wmv

After watching I realized you guys here are the only people who are trying to restore something that's been very lost.  You guys address it more than any other clan I've seen, at least publicly.  If you see something you want to change or want to do, then don't let the immediate means available stop you.  Gather support, make people aware, and they'll join your cause.  With patience, dedication, time and a bit of luck, the unbelievable has been accomplished.  I want to join because you guys do something, you address it.  I'll stand behind that.

It's been a long time since I've been in a Runescape clan.    I miss being involved in an active community.  You learn a lot having to work together with people you aren't face to face with.   One of the most important things you learn is how to communicate effectively.  Many disagreements in runescape as well as real life are caused by ineffective communication.  Ineffective communication in runescape generally doesn't amount to too much apart from a lot of wasted time and pixels though.  Ineffective communication in real life can lead to any number of difficulties.  However regardless of runescape or IRL, I miss being part of a team.

Last but not least, wg's been around ever since I started playing in 04?  Always looked up to you guys.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

A lot, uhm....  I'm torn on this one.  I have nothing to hide, however I want to test you guys before I join I guess.  This may not fly over at all, but I'm leaving this blank.
Your going to do an investigation regardless of what I say.  I want to see what your investigation turns up.

If you can figure out 2 of the clan's I'll post the list.  One's kind of a give away, the other one may take a bit more work. If you find one, there are clues that'll help you find the other clan.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Roger that.  You can count on me sir!  I won't let you down.

Wayshow

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jake

Excellent intro topic, welcome to the community!
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

SuccinctLizard3

Welcome to the COMMUNITY  :D

MEOW Meow MEOW MEow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Colinwarrior

Clan Devastation
Iconic Knights

Do I win?

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Conan7770

Quote from: Colinwarrior on February 19, 2012, 04:33:30 PM
Clan Devastation
Iconic Knights

Do I win?
Although I was in devastation, it was devastated by the time I joined it.  Clan didn't really go anywhere but I was technically in it, so even though I don't like to count it, technically I can't deny it.  However I'd forgotten about that when I wrote my intro.

Iconic knights was one of the clans I'm proud of, so you get half a cookie.

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mojo

Welcome to the clan :)

Investigation is under way!

My search has revealed the following:

Iconic Knights
Monks United
The Templar Tormentors (Defiant Templars, same clan?)
Dark Knights United
Rune_Diasters

how many did i get right?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Conan7770

Damn.  Yeah you got it.  I don't think I was in the last one though.  I was a solar angel for like 2 or 3 weeks but, that's ancient history. You guys made pretty quick work of that so, I'm ready to join whenever :)

Dorcha3377

Good  luck in joining DG.
I enjoyed your intro a lot, yes we do honor the past here while still trying to build for the future.

Mojo

come in irc for an interview :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Conan7770

Hey sorry, I went afk earlier and Mojo tried contacting me for interview while I was gone.  I'll be back on tomorrow round the same times I was on today.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]