• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Hey guys i am interested in joining your clan :)

Started by codhead, February 24, 2012, 05:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

codhead

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

Codhead is my current username and my past usernames are as followed. Cyski, Rice n Peas, Gerbil, pkpieface and thats all i can remember im afraid  :woeh:
2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well im afraid you have an essay on your hands here !!!

I started playing runescape is 2002 when i saw my cousin playing it. He helped me make an account and away i went i remember back then when i was level 23 i was a proud runescape player walking around in my mithril Armour trying to kill the mages south of varrock. Untill one day i went into this place called the wilderness where i thought wow this seems interesting, untill i was killed by a group of mages ! there on i wanted to become more involved in player killing were i would train and train for hours and got my self to a respectable level 109 which was very good for a 2003 player ! then sadly however i quit the game from 2003 - 2007. I returned to the game when i was 13 going on 14 and i actually quite enjoyed it despite however that there was no wilderness which i missed dearly. There onwards i have been playing the game casually untill the glorious day of the return of the wilderness when i started to really get into the game. So what i would say no my favourite activities on runescape is - Pking in the wilderness, Castle Wars and also just chatting to people in varrock west !. Also my name " codhead " is a nickname which is give to people who live in the town called " grimsby which is located in england" .

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Hello there my name is Alexander Pearce i am 18 years of age and im from north east england. I currently am study geophysics in college and hoping to further and better my self to go to university next years ( either birmingham or leicester) I own my own house at the moment which is a great thing to have at my age :) My hobbies is obviously gaming, Motorcycling, Running and Clubbing and drinking and partying and everything you would expect a teen to be doing !!! I love listening  to bands such as enter shikari and avenged sevenfold but i love all kinds of music as long as the beat is good :) I would say that my talents would be my competitive gaming history and actually a good scientist. I dont really have much to say about likes and dislikes as i am much a very positive person as you will hopefully find out. Finally i would like to tell you my gaming history which first is my Lan experience in the game - gears of war i have competed at a very high level on this game playing for organisations such as MP,Infused and played among teams such as Dignitas. I have won online competitions many times such as game battles and when i went to a gaming event called ECL i really enjoyed it but got knocked out of the group stages ( sadface ) I also like to play games such as call of duty, World of warcraft and starcraft.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I would like to apply for WG and i heard about to from an advertisement. I would like to join as i feel i can bring regular involvement with the clan and push to make it even better ! I feel you could get to know me better if we had an interview. :)

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I actually havent due to the fact i havent been inolved with runescape related communities before but i i have a good history in gaming with team work which i believe is important and my next venture is to competer at the next i series lan in england for Call of duty 4 woo hoo and join this clan and warr.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i have as i know it is important.

codhead

Feel free to look at my youtube channel - www.youtube.com/5ofa

add me on skype too - alexpearce3

cheers <3

Jake

<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Wayshow

Woah, this is a good intro
You started scaping when you were 8? I was playing Neopets back then :P

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

codhead

Thankyou guys !!! i hope to bring some laughs to the community :)

i also used to play neopets once upon a time check me out alexneo123244 :P