• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color]Che4pMuffin App

Started by cheapmuffin, February 25, 2012, 12:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheapmuffin

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Che4pMuffin
Jumping in
rep 419
jokerx

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
ive been playing since basically release. seen it all, quit playing here and there, lost and made characters all that jazz. i pk, duel, skill, and merch. making money :D cheapmuffin = nickname haha
3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
clinton gonzalez
male
22 in march
united states
video games, working out, partying, girls
music - hardcore,rap, hiphop, rock, grindcore,screamo
black belt in jui jitsu
dislike - bad drivers, fat people in tight clothes ewww..., arogent people
likes- hmmmm.... pie
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
WG- I seen a link for wilderness bio using SWiftkit, enjoyed the video and completely agree. i want you join cause i loved pk back in the day with friends and i want those good times back.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
BDD-Black dragon duelers - captain -3rd in command
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes of coarse

Jake

Hello, welcome to the community!

Which section of the clan (WG or DG) are you applying for?
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Wayshow

What jake said.
Black belt in jujitsu... woah lol
welcome!

Brent147

Welcome to the community!  :D
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hi Clinton, welcome to the community! :)

Mark

I set the standard.

PineappleTom

Hi Clinton, you need to get yourself an interview over IRC as the next step to becoming a member! Good luck!

PineappleTom

Hey Clinton,

It has been a week since you have logged onto the forums. I will close this app, but feel free to re-post if you get more time and fancy trying again!

Rod / Tom.