• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] TarejGaming

Started by tarej, June 18, 2016, 03:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarej

OSRS INTRODUCTION: TarejGaming

My RuneScape Name: TarejGaming
My Previous RSNs: Hrohndrak (I don't really play this account anymore though. I was a member on this account.)
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 37
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I created this account 2 weeks ago, trying to get back into OSRS, for haven't played for a year. My name is simply my normal username i would use (tarej) but with Gaming, for I am planning on streaming on Twitch with this profile. I created this profile because I wanted to make a Range/2h Pure on f2p, for I never really tried it out before. (I am pretty bad at PKing, still learning :] ). I was thinking that I should join a clan, for it seemed that OSRS was something that could be more. So, I've looked for clans and this one certainly seems like a great clan, so I thought, "Why not join it?".

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I am a male, and I am 13. I know I seem pretty young for playing OSRS (heck, its older than me), but I began to play when I would always see my cousin (his username is Fresh Andrew) play OSRS, and I wanted to see how the game is like, and it is certainly amazing. I live in San Diego, California and I love to do art, Basketball, music and play video games. I like all kinds of music except sad country music (hurts my ears, lol). A hobby mine is to pretty much play OSRS like 24/7 :3.

I heard about WG through: I heard of WG on the forums, for I was looking for a great clan to join.
I want to join because: I want to join this clan because of its history and background, and how it seems like a great community. Also, I was talking to this one person while killing Hill Giants the other day and a person was like, "You talk a lot. Why not just chat in a clan?" and I thought that it seemed like a great idea.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am currently moving, but it won't be for long. I'm still online a lot.

jaredspurr

declined due to not meeting reqs, i explained what they were to him in a pm on discord

Anthony

Apply again when you have the requirments, we'll still be here :)