• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] WG Mr420

Started by i mr420, June 20, 2016, 06:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i mr420

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Mr420

My RuneScape Name: WG Mr420
My Previous RSNs: mr420
Joining for PvP events: yes
My Combat Level: 111
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: well, i started playing back in 05-06. my favorite skill to date would be a lot of things, i dont particularly like skilling but i do at the same time. i have to mix it up or i get bored. not my first time joining the clan,  thus why my name is "WG Mr420" 

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Wilderness Guardians

About me: My name is chris. i am 19 years old. Male. i live in the united states, the state i live in is Wisconsin.  if you dont know what a cheese curd is, oh maaaan you're missing out. i like rock-death core basically.  i started playing drums when i was about 5-6 pretty good at that.  so yea im an upfront kinda person you wanna know something just ask.

I heard about WG through: runescape fourms when i first joined
I want to join because: well, i went inactive a while back. had gotten a new job working swing shift every week and just stopped playing all together due to lack of time. but now things have settled down and im looking to get back into the clan. i had a very good experience the first time i joined the clan and would like to get back to it.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: i have a 3 year old and work full time.

I CE Y

Welcome back to the clan 420, another solid pvper returning :)

WG Genesis

Welcome back! Another nice addition to the Guildsmen :D

Anthony

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Quote from: I CE Y on June 20, 2016, 11:19:26 AM

hes not joining for pvp events. unless he messed that part up it has happen before

I CE Y

Quote from: jaredspurr on June 20, 2016, 01:09:23 PM

hes not joining for pvp events. unless he messed that part up it has happen before

He was guardian last time around so i just assumed

LilRyan

Quote from: I CE Y on June 20, 2016, 01:38:04 PM
Quote from: jaredspurr on June 20, 2016, 01:09:23 PM

He was guardian last time around so i just assumed

You ASSumed wrong ;)

<3

i mr420

lol im joing for pvp. must have missed that lol sorry guys

jaredspurr

Quote from: i mr420 on June 20, 2016, 05:31:25 PM
lol im joing for pvp. must have missed that lol sorry guys

lol happens a decent amount of the time

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

i mr420

Quote from: Mojo on June 20, 2016, 06:16:37 PM
Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
thanks again guys looking forward to pking and  having a good time with the clan!