• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Zeitgeist

Started by Tabs Qwik, July 26, 2012, 02:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabs Qwik

Want to bust what you think about the government? Totally destroy everything everyone has told you about Religion? Would you like to see who ACTUALLY rules the world? Watch Zeitgeist on netflix.

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Vio

Saw it years ago. And this is why I like living in England.

Tabs Qwik

Its also on their site zeitgeistthefilm.com for free i think.

Mochacho456

Tin foil hats for everyone.

Sigh

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Dieyou2000

Inb4 this is a movie about alien, Zionist, free-mason, satanic, illuminati, reptilian bankers that control the world.

Tabs Qwik

It actually doesn't contain anything satanic, or any aliens, free masons, or illuminati, and i don't appreciate you saying it does..... :@

Imperator07

Quote from: Dieyou2000 on July 26, 2012, 07:30:54 PM
Inb4 this is a movie about alien, Zionist, free-mason, satanic, illuminati, reptilian bankers that control the world.

Oh no, it basically says that 9/11 is fake and that Christianity was an inside job by the government. Wait...

Ok, so it actually "debunks" Christianity and offers "evidence" of 9/11 being an inside job carried out by the government.  ##

Fierce Ender

I shall further look into this ! :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

Dieyou2000

Are there seriously still retards going on about this "9/11 inside job" bullshit even after it's been proven false a million times over.

The U.S. government has done a lot of stupid things including false flag campaigns, but there is no evidence for it being an inside job.

If you want to see the retards from Loose Change get destroyed by people who actually did the research then go on YouTube and search "Loose Change vs Popular Mechanic".

Go to any factcheck review of this movie and you will see it is riddled with errors and inaccuracies.  Regardless of the fact that I'm an atheist and agree that religion is dangerous and stupid, I can't ignore the fact that the people who made this movie clearly did not due their research very well.

The way this film comes across is basically slick edits done by people who came into the movie with preconceived ideas which they then tried to prove true instead of letting the facts and evidence lead them to the truth.

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Tabs Qwik

there are actually several pages of evidence on their site and how do the government explain the main steel columns having been CUT not broken? with molten steel all around them, aswell as the bodies of the terrorists being found at the pentagon and being identifiable, but the rest of the plane was "vaporized" on impact?

Mister Kyle

Vio

You see, this is what happens when you send the military into countries based on the assumption that they have "weapons of mass destruction". Sometimes the real world reminds me of the runescape clan world in a rather scary way.

Mochacho456

Quote from: DG Keanu on July 31, 2012, 01:28:23 PM
You see, this is what happens when you send the military into countries based on the assumption that they have "weapons of mass destruction". Sometimes the real world reminds me of the runescape clan world in a rather scary way.

They had previously user nerve agents and mustard gas and additional chemical weapons in war.

Pacman Syu

Quote from: Dieyou2000 on July 28, 2012, 03:08:33 AM
Are there seriously still retards going on about this "9/11 inside job" bullshit even after it's been proven false a million times over.

The U.S. government has done a lot of stupid things including false flag campaigns, but there is no evidence for it being an inside job.

If you want to see the retards from Loose Change get destroyed by people who actually did the research then go on YouTube and search "Loose Change vs Popular Mechanic".

Go to any factcheck review of this movie and you will see it is riddled with errors and inaccuracies.  Regardless of the fact that I'm an atheist and agree that religion is dangerous and stupid, I can't ignore the fact that the people who made this movie clearly did not due their research very well.

The way this film comes across is basically slick edits done by people who came into the movie with preconceived ideas which they then tried to prove true instead of letting the facts and evidence lead them to the truth.
NYEK NYEK NYEK.

・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ :<

Armybuilder

Quote from: Mochacho456 on August 06, 2012, 12:10:27 AM
Quote from: DG Keanu on July 31, 2012, 01:28:23 PM

They had previously user nerve agents and mustard gas and additional chemical weapons in war.

So have many countries?

Its like saying concentration camps were first used by the Nazi's (they were not. Britain used them first in the Second Boer War (the real definition of a concentration camp [Other kinds are a polish one and an american one slightly different things) . So lets kill all the germans for the war. Technology changes. Im pretty sure Americans are the only people to actually drop Nukes on humans on purpose. Doesnt mean we should all come after you for your weapons of mass destruction?

loads of shit has been said about 9/11. Devil faces seen in the sky, inside job blah blah blah. At then end of the day many people died. It wasnt good. Let the familes greive. This thread should be locked. If your goign to come on here saying watch something thats blatently only using half the facts and ignoring the rest dont expect not to get replys back saying its aload of bollocks. Like keanu said im glad im British. For some reason we dont have crazies like the US does.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Fuxk Chaotic

Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury