• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3***] Repressed

Started by Repressed, January 01, 2015, 02:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Repressed

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Repressed

My RuneScape Name: Repressed
My Previous RSNs: (far too many to count)
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 134
My Stats: 99 Attack 99 Strength 99 Defence 99 Magic 99 Ranged 99 Constitution 95 Prayer 70 Summoning

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape for the first time when i found it on miniclip mid 2006. I became frustrated and quit after about a day of playing , being only 6 years old at the time. I picked it up far more seriously again in early 2009, and have been playing ever since. When I first began all i ever wanted to do was magic , leaving it my highest skill for years. However when the time came for maxing combat magic came in 2nd to last just before strength. I was terrified of the wilderness until late 2010 when i achieved a ranged level of 80 or so , and a magic level of 85. This allowed me to pk in a very Elve Mage - Esque style and this is where i got into pking.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: world 99
Obscene Outlaws
Dovahkiin

About me: My Name is Teddy , Im 15 years old from the united states. Runescape is my main hobby and my music taste ranges anywhere from ambient chillstep to Beatdown Metalcore. I wouldnt say i really have any exceptional talents , but hey im not the worst at a good old gmaul combo.

I heard about WG through: A Reddit post showing the entirety of WG lined up in full steel circa 2004
I want to join because: I mainly joined because His Lordship is one of the best speakers ive ever heard in my life and he quickly convinced me I need to get back into the pking scene. And what better way than with his own clan? One of the most prestigious of them all.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Very rarely and if there is ill notify someone of authority

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

jaredspurr

Repressed

Thanks you guys I look forward to being a part of WG :D

Africo_

Seen you around the in the chat a lot, hope you like it here with us! Good luck in your application process

Mojo

Seen your lurking in cc quite a bit, wondered when you'd app so nice to see it :D

I'm curious about this reddit post you saw, you got a link to it perhaps?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Patty

Repressed

Banana

RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Repressed

Repressed

Quote from: Mojo on January 01, 2015, 03:13:35 AM
Seen your lurking in cc quite a bit, wondered when you'd app so nice to see it :D

I'm curious about this reddit post you saw, you got a link to it perhaps?
http://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/2hjwya/i_love_seeing_players_doing_things_like_this_at_a/

SIRAHAAD

Kat

hey teddy welcome! thats exactly how i found runescape too LOL
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]