• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Zoliru

Started by Zoliru, December 03, 2015, 06:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoliru

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Zoliru

My RuneScape Name: Zoliru
My Previous RSNs: I believe my past names has been xHellChild and Runsail :D
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started playing because there was some sort of hype back when I was 10-11 years old so everyone used to rush to the library computers at school to play RS on every single break.
My current account Zoliru is about 3 months old or so. Played alot late August before I started school on August 24th. I don't really know the meaning of Zoliru. It was a name that I thought fit the monk I created in WoW back in 2013 and I've used it at some places since then - Like runescape when I decided to try playing it again and got stuck :D

My past/current clans/teams are: I was in some clan that didn't really do anything - barely had a citadel. Barely anyone talked. When I got back from my short vacation the clan had disbanded or something. :-/
About me: My name is Jakob. I'm 19 years old - turn 20 in January. I'm currently unemployed and a drop out of school. Back on the jobhunt list - Again. I'm from Sweden, I live with my mom sometimes and my dad sometimes. I tend to be rather social depending on my mood, I'm suffering a chronical depression which I'm medicating against. I've been a raider in WoW for several years. I'm a mature and helpful player and I tend to help with as much as I can even though I'm not a good player. I'm not very good at PvP but willing to learn! :)

I heard about WG through: I've been watching from time to time your events in wildy on my old accounts.
I want to join because: I'm an active player interested in learning about everything I can with as much of an postive attitude as positive.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Like I said earlier my chronical depression sometimes makes me suffer panic attacks but other than that not what I know.

Mojo

Hey there, nice application but our RS3 side is not really active and you are not really close to the 1750 total RS3 reqs.
If you want to hang around the community feel free to post on these forums or guest join Wilderness Guardians CC or our FC "wg_cc" :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Quote from: Mojo on December 03, 2015, 12:06:44 PM
Hey there, nice application but our RS3 side is not really active and you are not really close to the 1750 total RS3 reqs.
If you want to hang around the community feel free to post on these forums or guest join Wilderness Guardians CC or our FC "wg_cc" :)

Zoliru

Hey there. Thanks for actually reading my apply. I'm working towards a 1750. I'd love to stay a guest member though! You guys seem like a very cool bunch of people :) Much Respect. Jakob, Sweden.

Mojo

Quote from: Zoliru on December 05, 2015, 01:46:21 AM
Hey there. Thanks for actually reading my apply. I'm working towards a 1750. I'd love to stay a guest member though! You guys seem like a very cool bunch of people :) Much Respect. Jakob, Sweden.
excellent, feel free to post in any of our public boards, join our chat (Live Chat at the top) or any of the CCs mentioned above :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Quote from: Mojo on December 03, 2015, 12:06:44 PM

:afro: Some of the best members apply without having met the full requirements.  :afro:

[spoiler] ##[/spoiler]

Nice application though Jakob! Hope to have you as apart of our squad soon  :dowant:

Mojo

Bumping above declined apps.

Hope your training is going well!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

juggal0