• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] erryday i pk

Started by zx soljah zx, January 29, 2016, 06:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zx soljah zx

OSRS INTRODUCTION: erryday i pk

My RuneScape Name: erryday i pk
My Previous RSNs: gimly22, zx soljah zx, klssmyanthla, 2g0o0d2btrue, e3 2hand e3, mithsword, hippopwnamus, clickclackin,lillil1ilo00, infuntree,lvl 4 chopper, saint   b0b, magicpecker, magxman.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 90
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello, I started playing in 2001. My first account was Gimly22. I played that account to about level 108 and started a pure account in 2004 which i named zx soljah zx, which is the account i currently use as a main. I eventually changed my name to erryday i pk, at the time prior to EOC I was pking everytime i logged in. I chose the name zx soljah zx because at time players like I mahatma I and other famous pkers had letters as brackets on either side of their name. So i chose zx as my brackets. My favorate skills are magic, fletching, and slayer. I mostly enjoy pking but i use to love bossing prior to EOC.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was a member in both Mayhem makers and fatality at two separate points in time while my account was a pure. I have been in a clan or two since then but do not remember what they were called. They were just skilling clans, I joined them because i didn't have many people to talk to.

About me: Hey, my name is Tim. I am 24 years old and a veteran. I am from the United States and I live in Texas. I like all genres of music but I mostly enjoy heavy metal and rock. I enjoy fishing, hunting, and working on older cars. I can shoot pool both right handed and left handed quiet well. I dislike when I notice scratches in my cars paint and mining. I once heard this quote from Bobby Booshay's mother "Minin is the Devil!" maybe it was just my imagination but it rings through my head every time i see a pickaxe.

I heard about WG through: Runescape clan forums
I want to join because: I will always enjoy RS but sometimes it is nice to enjoy it with other people and most of my friends have long quite.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: not specifically, I will do my best to attend as many as possible

Wg Aussie

Good luck Tim! glad to have you on board! I hope you find that WG is the right home for you and to creat awesome memories along the way! :woeh: :woeh: :woeh:

Teequoze

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @MentorForumDisplayName or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

zx soljah zx

Mojo

Great app there Tim.

I've fixed up your access as Teequoze didn't have the correct powers to do so.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.