• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] iBaked Panda's Introduction.

Started by Zlt24, March 30, 2012, 12:44:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlt24

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
iBaked Panda

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Ive been playing since 2005. Very interesting and Fun Game.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Hi, Im Zack, Im 15, and I like to play Runescape.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Well, Ive been playing since 2005 and heard about you guys, but to shy to join, But recently a friend I know said its a good clan and very entertaining.
I would like to join the Wilderness Guardians.
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
No other clans :)

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes.

Mojo

Hi there, Welcome to the boards!

Perhaps you could expand questions 2 and 3 a little? This lets us get to know you better. :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

HI there nice to meet you

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 30, 2012, 01:03:36 AM
Perhaps you could expand questions 2 and 3 a little? This lets us get to know you better. :)

^ agree'd

- Restore PvP

Mark

Hope you can share more about yourself :)

Welcome!

I set the standard.

BeeBee

There is only room for one Panda.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Frozen 10

We want to know more about you. :D

Welcome Zack!

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

7th_light

Hey mate Welcome to WG, hope you enjoy your stay

PineappleTom

Pjdm

Zacks on vacation right now and he is having trouble with the irc so please give him until this saturday. (he told me this over skype btw)

Wayshow

Hey Zack, I hope you had fun on your vacation!
Good luck on the next stage of your application :)

BeeBee

@Declined

Last Active: March 30, 2012, 12:55:20 am

Forum account is not active. Being in this clan requires a set standard of activity. Please do not dishearten you from Reapplying.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow