• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] zi11ar application :D

Started by zi11ar, April 14, 2013, 03:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zi11ar

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
zi1vee for now, will be changed to k1ng zi11ar in an hour, was b0snian str back in 07

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
i started playing rs back in 04 until they took wildy away, had a pure zerker raping everyone til it got hacked and when i got it back it was like 70 def :\ anyway i was always a part of the clan world, loved the competition and warring/bantering :D

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
names frankie, 21, im from melbourne australia, im into anything and everything really, lifes about giving everything a shot, and never looking back  :woeh:

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
knew about you guys since back in the day, always been known as one of the most successful clans, and what better way to restart my rs clanning than with the best :) applying for old school

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
um been in silent reckoning for most of the time that i was playing in old school, was warlord for some time & leading pks etc, very familiar with the scrimming world :)

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
yes

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
yes

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
yes

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
yes

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
no

Mojo

Hi Frankie, welcome to the boards :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Hewy Frankie, great to see another Aussie here.
I am from Perth but I live in London right now.
It's always a little tough for Aussies in any clan, so if you're struggling to attend events because of the timezone, please let me know!
Other than that, welcome to the family and I will see you around :)

Lord Himself

Hai there Frankie, hope you like it here.
Welcome to the clan :D

zi11ar

thanks for the warm welcome guys, feels like home already, his lordship when are u gona be on i wana get to know u  ;) lmao stalker alert

Creeper975