• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Zyruth's 2007 WG Application.

Started by Zyruth, April 20, 2013, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyruth

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
My current Runescape username is Zyruth, Combat Level 89 Atm, i have a past runescape username is mecury1.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
I started playing runescape when i was in highschool, which is many years back and my first character name was mecury1 as mention above, my combat level was around 103-105 before i Quit runescape. I came back to runescape few months before EOC was released. the reason why i created a new account (Zyruth) is because i can't remember my recovery question and password on my mecury1 account. my Favorite activities is pking, clan wars or anything to do with combat. =)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My Name is Timothy Ng, Male, 24 and i live in singapore, my Hobbies is Riding, chilling out with my irl buddies, playing computer games and my favorite is fishing(IRL).

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
Well, i came to know about WG when one of my in game friend told me. The main reason i wanted to join WG is because i want to make friends, a place where i will feel comfortable with, and lastly, a Sense of belonging!! =)

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
Frankly Speaking, i dont have any Multi-combat PvP experience and Never Been in any clan before.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Yes, I can, i'll be back from work everyday @ 6PM GMT.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Yes, I Agree.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Yes, I understand the importance of attending Clan Events.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes, i will check the forums Everyday. Right now, i do not have a IRC account, i will Create one Once im Confirmed a member of WG.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Yes, Dinner with my family, usually Sundays. =)
Patience is the key to Success.

Asaad

Welcome to the clan.

Make sure to join our IRC and talk to a higher-up to get accepted. Also, don't worry about not joining any clans, you will be assigned a mentor through your trial period as an initiate guardian. Best of luck.

Asaad.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Hi Timothy, welcome to our boards :)

Quote from: Asaad on April 20, 2013, 05:07:15 PM
you will be assigned a mentor
Mentor system was scrapped, but the whole clan is here to help, so don't worry too much about that!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zyruth

Hi All, appreciate the swift reply. I hope you guys can post a download link for IRC for me, i tried searching on google but there are couple of links popped and im not sure which is the right one, i never used IRC before, because when play other mmo like diablo3 or world of warcraft i will use skype or ventrilo. Its getting late here in singapore, i'll get online on IRC asap next thing in the morning when i wake up.. Thank you, you guys are awesome and very polite :) greatly appreciated!!
Patience is the key to Success.

Mojo

You can access IRC by clicking on the Live Chat tab at the top of these forums. If you use Internet Explorer it might not work, so you may need to switch browsers.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Zemus

hello welcome :3

Also as for irc you can use the one in-built in the forums at the top like mojo suggested, but it's a little tacky with no customization. Or you can download either Mirc or Swiftkit

I use mirc which is just the chat client alone, you can move it around your screen and customize it however you like. I just have it below my RS browser

Swiftkit is a program with a bunch of skill calculators and other handy stuff (like irc!) around the side of your runescape screen. I don't use it anymore but you can probably find a pic on google if you want to see what the layout looks like

Good luck!

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]