• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Zombiexe

Started by zombiexe, August 03, 2013, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiexe

SG INTRODUCTION: Zombiexe

My RuneScape Name: Zombiexe
My Previous RSNs: vvwvv vvwvv
lqx

My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started back in 2008 when my brother first introduced this game to me.  My name does not really mean actually :P Just a random idea from my head hehe. I used to like pking back in the day, but after eoc, i love PvMing :) I really love combat, especially melee, and that is why I aimed for strength as my first 99 :) After that i went to get the other melee stats to 99 hehe :P My favourite minigame is soul wars and i like some skills like cooking and dungeoneering :)
My past/current clans/teams are: Auspicious slayers
About me: You can call me John. I'm male and my age is 15. Currently in secondary school. I was born in Indonesia but moved to Singapore. My hobbies is martial arts. Favourite genre of music is dubstep and hardstyle hehe. I like to chill and dislike stress :P

I heard about SG through: I made a thread in the "Looking for a clan" section in the runescape forums. And i was introduced to this clan
I want to join because: The PvMing and dungeoneering aspect of this clan.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My heavy school schedule

Al

That was me. Welcome! :)

For the next and last step of your app, join our IRC channel (you can quickly join through Live Chat at the top of the forums) and ask for a staff member to interview you.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Welcome to our forums :)

Please come by our IRC so we can interview you!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wizard

Hello & Welcome, don't forget to join #WG_LOBBY to get your interview :)

Al

I believe he already did, but there was no staff member online at the time. Staff mind he's in the Singapore timezone I think, and that's 7 hours ahead of GMT, and 12 hours ahead of EST.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

zombiexe

Well after i registered, i wanted to go for the interview, but could not find any staff. Going to try soon

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]