• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][accepted][/color] SNACKMACHINE, 95

Started by Zeroshin Y2, August 19, 2013, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeroshin Y2

WG INTRODUCTION: SNACKMACHINE

My RuneScape Name: SNACKMACHINE
My Previous RSNs: Snackmachine  , Zeroshin Y2 , Im Yur Hero
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing 9 years ago. My runescape name has a lot of meaning to me.  My friend passed away in a car accident last year, and it actually used to be his name. I messaged a J-mod and explained that I would like to have his name in honour of him, and they were pleased to change it for me. I also have a friend who is applying to the clan who has a twin variation of my name. Favourite skills would be combat. Activity would be Pvp.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I was General Rank in: NoMercyPkers , Swords Of Destruction , and NMP Swat. As well as a General in Rev Unit (revanent pking clan) and a 3 stripe rank in NoExpWaste (Tirexors clan)

About me: My name is Chris and im 22 years old. I live in Canada and I am enrolled in St.Lawrence college for police foundations. I like electronic and hip hop music. I like eating and getting together with friends and laptops and playing some runescape.

I heard about WG through: Searching for Clan
I want to join because: I have been looking for a good clan since the 07 server was released,  I found this clan and discussed it with my friend who is also applying (SnackmachLne) and we have decided this is the clan for us.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College Classes

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

dlmoore

BeeBee

Welcome pal.

Remember owning up nMp in BH/PvP era with WG hehe!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.