• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Your Most Painful (Physical) Experience

Started by Wayshow, November 21, 2011, 01:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Yes, an old topic, but I thought it would be fun to see the painful experiences of everyone
I'm such a sadist

As for me, I've never actually had any major injuries before, except when I had to get my ingrown toenail removed :X
The Anesthetic did NOT help.
Da kno told me to just pull it off myself.... I couldn't lol

Oh, and another time I had a dream that I was fighting someone. I punched my bedroom wall and got my knuckles bruised BAD
Post your painful experiences :3
I'm pretty sure everyone's life is more exciting (and painful?!) than mine ##
Happy Posting  :nyan:

Mark

Generic fell off the flying fox at school. Shattered my Growth Plates in my Elbow. Meant to dissapear when your older anyway but it hurt like fuck.

Least i think thats what it was

I set the standard.

Keith

Fell 14 feet onto my spine, now it looks like this :c
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Wayshow

Quote from: Keith on November 22, 2011, 06:14:35 AM
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ogod did you fall off a tree or what? Lol

Owen

Quote from: Mark on November 22, 2011, 12:26:53 AM
Generic fell off the flying fox at school. Shattered my Growth Plates in my Elbow. Meant to dissapear when your older anyway but it hurt like fuck.

Least i think thats what it was

WTF is a flying fox?

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

All I Need

I had my wisdom teeth removed with only local anesthetic, so I had to take Vicodin for the next couple days. I took one right after my surgery (more like the doctor stuck it down my throat for me... that's what she said) and went home and zoned out in front of the TV. I didn't really keep track of the time, so I went about 4 hours before taking another pill. I didn't have any painkillers in my system and I felt like my jaw was being ripped off of my face. I was literally crying in front of the mirror while I tried to get myself to swallow another pill--which I couldn't do for the longest time, because my tongue was too numb and swollen to let anything get past it. So I blubbered around my house for a good 45 minutes before I went back to drooling blood on myself in front of the TV.

Keith

Quote from: Wayshow on November 22, 2011, 06:44:16 AM
Quote from: Keith on November 22, 2011, 06:14:35 AM
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ogod did you fall off a tree or what? Lol

I fell out of a loft cuz I was jumping back and forth over the opening like a retard - well I was 12 so I was a retard.. but anyways yeah I fucked up and slipped, fell backwards through the hole like 14 feet down onto my back.. I accidentally kicked my foot through the wall on the way down and made like a 8 foot gash haha, but it slowed me down!

Trilerium

slipped on the ice on my poarch and slid down 5ft of stairs... took be about 15min of laying there to be able to get up

countrychild

Lmao.. mine ws probably when i was young i tried to ride a bike in the snow down a hill. i wrecked and handle bar went in my chin. didnt know bout it til my father said something bout it

AbiIify

SuccinctLizard3

MMy most painful experience was either when i stabbed myself in the arm with a steak knife or when my bros disconnected my arm out of my joint or whatever when i was younger.Never when to the doctor for either... now i can disconnect my arm anytime!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I_Reddy_I

:D Interesting tale :D

General199

"punched" a padded wall during a basketball game and basically dislocated my pinky and fractured the bone in my hand leading to my pinky. Neither of which I went to the doctors for. The pain was so bad I couldn't really play baseball for a week, but I never really admitted it to anyone that it was all that bad. Now I can make funny popping noises with my pinky.

Wayshow

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

George

^ Sux to be you both.

Umm for me, when I fell down the stairs about a year ago, had to phone an ambulance because I couldn't move my neck.
Ambulance took 40 MINUTES to arrive (Rage), took me to hospital where I waited for like hours and hours for the doctor to tell me that I hadn't luckily fucked up much and to just go home and lie down for 2 weeks.
CHRISTMAS WAS NOT FUN.

Vio

Age 7ish. Sunny day, decide to go for a ride on my bike. Back alley, going down a slope. Sun's too bright, couldn't see shit. They had these really low walls (like 1ft high) and I rode straight into one of em. After the impact for a second I was like "what?" because there was no pain... and then I hit the tarmac.

Toby

Age 8, me and some friends threw some body spray into a bonfire, i didn't run for cover and it exploded and "BOOM HEADSHOT" my face. Got a huge skin-burn and it could have blinded me if it was 1inch higher
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Kung_Man149

Age 7, Getting kicked in the face by a steel toed boot.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Jammie415

Quote from: All I Need on November 22, 2011, 07:34:27 AM
I had my wisdom teeth removed with only local anesthetic, so I had to take Vicodin for the next couple days. I took one right after my surgery (more like the doctor stuck it down my throat for me... that's what she said) and went home and zoned out in front of the TV. I didn't really keep track of the time, so I went about 4 hours before taking another pill. I didn't have any painkillers in my system and I felt like my jaw was being ripped off of my face. I was literally crying in front of the mirror while I tried to get myself to swallow another pill--which I couldn't do for the longest time, because my tongue was too numb and swollen to let anything get past it. So I blubbered around my house for a good 45 minutes before I went back to drooling blood on myself in front of the TV.

When they insert the injection into your gum and the inside part of your tongue to numb it, i just kept drooling and when i touched my jaw it felt like nothing was there, i couldnt eat shit for along time into that day lol.

KevinsLunchbox

My senior year in football I got an season ending knee injury. I tore all the ligaments except for the patella and had to have 2 surgeries. I now have the ACL of a person whom I don't know. Its kinda cool but I can barely kneel on my right knee now and I have a hard time bending it when moving furniture or lifting weights.

Ross

Appendicitis, got to the stage where i was lying on pain in the floor unable to move, fortunately i got it removed but when i decided to go walk-a-bout in my assless gown i fainted and had to get taken back by the nurses, good times.

A cartwheel kick to the head from a world champion kickboxer, Wasn't sore to start with because he knocked me clean out but afterwards...

Fell on some broken glass and messed up my right leg quite bad, a lot of blood.

A sidekick from my Master at kickboxing, despite having a giant pad protecting me. Because he was demonstrating a sidekick on a target running towards you it felt like i was hit by a car.

Think that's it  :P

Zemus

2 minutes ago i stubbed my toe on my dumbell and smashed my toenail, it kinda hurt :(((

Kat

was jet skiing with my dad. he was trying to show me how to do a trick. this other jet skier drove by and caused me to hit a wave, which threw my dad foward into my arm snapping my wrist backwards. fun times.  :nyan:

also getting my wisdom teeth removed was horrible. they didnt numb my mouth enough and my teeth were realllly close to my jaw. so them drilling and breaking the tooth apart to get it out hurt really bad. i felt everything. they gave me laughing gas and tons of shots in my gums but i still felt it. was very painful and i looked like a blowfish for 3 days.

:nyan:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

BeeBee

ummm...
Someone threw a chair at me in school this week
Ive also been hit in the head with a hockey stick
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.