• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Hows mum's application.

Started by Hows mum, March 29, 2013, 11:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hows mum

About You and Your Account
I'm applying to the Wilderness Guardians clan

1. What is your current RuneScape username, and what are your past usernames, if any?
Your-answer-goes-here;
- Maxo_max (first username ever)
- Thedharokspk
- hows mum (current name)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities, etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here;
I basically started in 2003 and started playing really nerd like, till about 2004 till my account was stolen. I recovered the account in 2006 after making a new account and continued playing till 2007, I started highschool, I was really embarrassed of playing runescape so I quit and denied every having played it lmao. I came back in about 2008 and changed my name to "thedharokspk" where as my name states I pked as a dharoks pure, I wasn't great, but yeah it was fun and that's what I was there to play runescape for. I played on and off till just before the EOC update when my bank was cleaned and I decided, well that's it, I'm done.
I returned about a month ago to the oldschool servers with my new name "hows mum" and that's basically it.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here;
Name's Luka, I'm male, 17 years old, currently residing in Australia, I play two sports, soccer and rugby and currently represent my area in rugby league, so things are going well IRL lol.

4. How did you hear about us, and what makes you want to join WG? Which parts of WG are you applying for? (EoC, Old School or both)
Your-answer-goes-here;
Read it on the oldschool forums, needed a clan so I decided to join.

Your PvP Experience

5. What multi-combat PvP experience do you have? Be sure to mention any recent or past F2P or P2P PvP clans you have been in.
Your-answer-goes-here;
I basically play runescape to PvP, most of my experience is held in F2P pre-EoC, but I did become a member and had a pure that was pretty advanced, at level 55, I had 66 strength, 50 attack, 70 magic and 75 range with desert treasure complete, as mentioned above, I was also a barrows pure at one point in time, not a great one, but I do possess the experience of being one.

6. Our warring times are usually between 4PM EST/9PM GMT and 6PM EST/11PM GMT on weekends, and sometimes weekdays. Can you regularly be active at these times?
Your-answer-goes-here;
On weekdays this could be difficult as I attend school and am in the +10 GMT timezone but on weekends the time is alot more convenient.

7. Do you agree to keep your PvP gear well stocked? If applying for EoC, can you stock up on the required gear found as a sticky in the 'Join the Clan' forum?  Your gear will be checked when you are given a CC invite.
Your-answer-goes-here;
1.1m cash stack, I can keep stocked up pretty easily.

8. Do you understand that all PvP events are mandatory if you are online, and that you face removal from the clan should you blatantly skip these events?
Your-answer-goes-here;
Yes I do.

Your Activity and Availability

9. Do you agree to check our forums daily, be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on TeamSpeak for all wars and raids? (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Your-answer-goes-here;
Yes I do.

10. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
Your-answer-goes-here;
Yes I do.

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Patty

Heya Luka, we have a few Aussies here so you should be fine. I'm from New zealand so we're pretty close :P! Welcome to WG enjoy your stay. Hope you feel at home.

Al

Looks like you found your way with no problem. ^^

Nice job on the application, welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Lord Himself

Hai Luka.
Welcome to the boards, hope you like it here :D

Jesse

I love your RS name XD Welcome to the boards, hope to interview and get you in the clan soon mate!

Mojo

Welcome to the boards Luka!

See you in IRC :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

I thought New Zealanders were all kiwis like Patty ##
lol jk welcome :P

Zemus

Starzhine

[spoiler=Happies]

http://[/spoiler]

Mojo

Will give this a few more days and then decline. Has anybody heard from him?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Asaad

seriously why even bother posting a topic?
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Zyruth

Patience is the key to Success.

SquelchyFish

BeeBee

Locked.

If you have intentions of joining please post another application!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.