• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hello, Help me? Hi old friends :)

Started by Pur3 M4g1ck, June 14, 2012, 02:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pur3 M4g1ck

Right.  I've given in after a few days of personal debate.   I am going to stick around on runescape and try rejoining WG this time around.

For those of you who don't know me(I only recognize a small handful of the guys in IRC), I was DG and WG way way back, 2004-2005 era.  Oak island/mochacho456/stokenut/scarface796/kenshln/thomasc420/pvt chon/apkaz/goobershmea/raging mage2/tmal34/bigtex2k3/calmax/hitman758/eckzr/starzshine/robbiethe2nd are just a handful of names who pop off the top of my head from familiar names that were around(obviously you too Gene).  I left after a while and joined a few mage bank clans, I hung around WG for a long time fighting RoT/nMe/EoS etc daily in f2p p2p,  then we did the kenshlns friends trips (ds closed, majority of the members went on trips with us and our friends dominating every clan at portals when portals were released, was probably some of the most fun I had ever had on RS. ##  We made hashtags famous before twitter #legends.

Was apart of a team that formally sort of created luring with dommark44,let it whip, magicianking, mrme355 etc, had a lot of fun, castle luring whips when whips were a prized possession.  early 2006?

Joined DI later on I think 2007ish, I only made it through FA before I went away to college, but I hung out with their community from then on, still use the forums here and there. 

Haven't really been playing rs, I'm 22 now, joined the US Marines in 2010, I'm home on reserve status now so I have some free time here and there, when I'm not doing anything I've been scaping  :$  I actually enjoy the game unlike when I used to play, I only did PvP, hence my skilling stats lol. 

My names Frank, 22, NY USA.  I used to be pretty arrogant, but my old friends know I'm not all that bad, I just joked around a lot.  Don't take me too personally!  I like working out, pretty much all I do is watch videos and read up on it.  Pretty active social life, dunno if that at all helps describe me.  If anyone would like to add me on RS go for it, I really haven't got many friends who still play  :(.

If any of you can help me out .. I've just been slaying lately trying to scrounge some cash, it's not working lol.   I have some basic gear for slaying and what not, my goals currently are this:

72/95 Prayer
73/92 Herblore
Kiln Cape(currently saving trying to afford someone to do it for me lol, I can't do that stuff on my own)
44/85 Dungeoneering

So yeah, I spent 3m or so on f2p sets for when I do intro, lookin forward to raid again!

Can any of you help me out and give me a decent way of making cash towards my goals? I really haven't got skills, I'm all for PvM though.  I don't really want to walk around picking up other players loots either  :@

Thanks for the help and what not.  Nice to meet the newer crowd(new to me :P)

-What clan chat do you guys use?

and what the hell is this emote lol  :nyan:

Keith

HEY I REMEMBER YOU ## ## ## ##
It's been so long, how's it going?!

Also i don't runescape now so idk how to make money lols

Raging Mage2

## wb frank

go stake haha

but maybe max combat through slayer and do dungeons when you can find a team of half decent people, which is rarely in wg lobby haha

Unfortunately I'm shit at making money haha

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Rachellove9

Welcome back Frank

I usually make my gp skilling.
But I long term invest in things like herbs, seeds, crushed nests, battle staffs, ect.
You have to know trends and have a general idea of what will rise if you want to invest long term.
You have to have the time to wait to gain the gp.

I know some people do these quick flips on items that make some great gp.
I find that is more like investing in danger zone of losing gp.
You can make a few million quickly though if that is what you need to get started.

I'm sure you hate quests lol but do the Kingdom ones to gain some good stuff too.
Farm runs between everything you do will help build gp up also with lil effort.
If your farming is low, see me in the irc and I'll give you some seeds to get you started.

Zemus

hay frank, i joined in '07 so i dont know you ##

if you need any help dungeoneering let me know c:

Dorcha3377

Hai Frank nice to see you back around. I remember you well.

Mojo

To answer the bottom two questions the clan chat is simply "Wilderness Guardians"

This: :nyan: is the almighty nyan cat:

Nyan Cat [original]

Anyway, welcome back :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Pur3 M4g1ck

Quote from: Dorcha3377 on June 14, 2012, 10:55:50 PM
Hai Frank nice to see you back around. I remember you well.

Oh Jen!  I'm not sure how I forgot you on that list!  How are you?! Hope all's well.

Dorcha3377

<3 Yes all is well in around two months I should be having a baby, long haul. It is so good to see old friends around. I will be catching up with you on irc definately.

Mister Kyle

Hey, I'm in the Marines as well. Just about to hit the fleet here in a couple weeks, getting stationed out in Miramar. 6541 Aviation Ordnance. :P

But um, you'll definitely want to get like, a rapier if you wanna do long term skilling. Definitely worth it, great weapon.

Pur3 M4g1ck

Quote from: Mister Kyle on June 17, 2012, 12:02:02 AM
Hey, I'm in the Marines as well. Just about to hit the fleet here in a couple weeks, getting stationed out in Miramar. 6541 Aviation Ordnance. :P

But um, you'll definitely want to get like, a rapier if you wanna do long term skilling. Definitely worth it, great weapon.

IYAOYAS :P

Clowns lol, enjoy pensacola it was a blast. 

Owen

Didn't mention me in list of old school people.

Exiled, cunt.

<3

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mister Kyle

Dude I miss Pensacola. Went there for the A School, and it was so amazing. GREAT place, I live in Panama City so I went home a few times. Now I've been in Cherry Point since the end of March. I hate this base. Fuck Havelock.