• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

F2P Warring Gear

Started by Zemus, June 24, 2012, 02:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zemus

Having the best F2p gear is crucial for our cwa fights - every bit helps, and from looking at our previous war theres still a few people missing the correct gear.
Please do make the effort to get them, if you need help with getting any of the gear post on this topic.

FoG Gear
It's much easier to buy the uncharged version off the GE then go charge it at FoG to save time, below is the cost of recharging the items.

Druidic Mage Hood: 10 Tokens
Druidic Mage Top: 30 Tokens
Druidic Mage Bottom:  20 Tokens

Rune Berserker Shield: 30 Tokens
Rune Gauntlets:  20 Tokens
Total: 110 Tokens

Should take no longer than 1 hour to get this.

Dungeoneering Items

Gravite Rapier - 40k Tokens
Gravite 2h - 40k Tokens
Gravite Staff - 40k Tokens
Arcane Necklace - 15k Tokens
Tome of Frost - 44k Tokens
Longbow Sight - 10k Tokens
Magic Blastbox - 40k Tokens
Total: 229K  (Though if this is too much, even just getting the rapier and longbow sight will be good.)

Other

Explorers Ring - Highly usefull: Restores 150% run energy which is amazing for tanking, and also gives a prayer bonus. This is a reward from completing Lumbridge/Draynor Task 3 List.

Talisman Staff - best f2p tanking staff (same stats as gravite). Usefull to have this incase dungeoneering items aren't enabled. Bought for 10k tokens after playing Great orb Project.

Swanky Boots - F2p boots which give mage bonus. reward from gunnars ground.

Hampers - ~5 pieces of food in one inventory space, reward from completeing Lumbridge/Draynor task 4 List.

Post below if you need help with dungeoneering to get gravites. I will run some floors.

Mojo

Thanks Zemus <3

This might go better in the clan guides forum
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

c4nn0n

This actually really does help me

Zemus

The point of this topic was to use as a personal checklist to make sure you have the right gear, and if you don't, to do something about it.

If you're missing DG items and need help getting them post here on this topic. I don't mind running people through floors to help get them.
The FoG gear is easy enough to get yourself, as is the ring etc.

Jawn

10/10. Honestly. Great guide. Some may think of these things of common knowledge, but to those new to F2P pking (especially 2k12 F2P), this is a goldmine of information. Fantastic work.

Raging Mage2

I'll always buy floors at right price..

I'm lazy as tits and want exp, so could rand and pay if needed to fill

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Fierce Ender

lol well my dung level is 17... so if anyone wants to help get that up so that I can use that stuff, I'm fine with that. Just Pm.

Buns

Gl imaBAWSE

heitorpacheco

i have already finished lumbridger / draynor tasks, but i hadnt  received that ramp. 'o' how can i get it?

Buns

u have to complete the hard ones and u get it from the cook in lumbridge csatle