• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Have you ever..

Started by Zemus, October 23, 2011, 09:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zemus

So last night i was doing some slayer, tired as hell but it was only 9 pm so i decided to try and stay up another hour or so.

Kept drifting off to sleep for a couple minutes at a time.
Fell asleep for about 10-15 minutes, woke up, logged in and i was dead with my grave already collapsed. fail  :@

Lost about 15m worth, thought i had lost my bandos at first lols

First time this had happened to me, anyone else fallen asleep at the pc and died/almost died because of it?@ ##

Owen

Not on runescape but I once fell asleep during an endurance race on Forza 2, 40 minutes into the race I fell asleep for like 5 seconds, woke up and I'd crashed my car into a wall and wrecked it, had to restart =[

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

PineappleTom

Derp :p

Good discussion, but I can't fall asleep like that - unless I've been drinking xD

Bgpgraebner

Mhm. Nearly died at DKS once, Tom will back me up - was 7am and I hadn't slept the day before lol...

Quikdrawjoe

I'm not a no lifer like you Zemus, I sleep. ##
Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Keith

THAT'S HOW I LOST MY FIRECAPE

I died at blue drags :c

Vio

Never fallen asleep, but I did once go for a piss while training at Ape Atoll, realised I needed a shit, forgot I was logged in, came back and had died.

Thankfully the guy there blessed my grave for me, so I got back what I lost.

Was awkward as fuck explaining to him what happened.

Shinhwa

Quote from: DG Keanu on October 24, 2011, 06:45:51 AM
Never fallen asleep, but I did once go for a piss while training at Ape Atoll, realised I needed a shit, forgot I was logged in, came back and had died.

LOL'd in the middle of class and everyone stared at me for it! XD

I've fallen asleep multiple times on RS, since I never do combat I guess dying was never an issue. BTW why did you buy 35k Rocktails?

Owen

Quote from: Shinhwa on October 25, 2011, 04:56:37 PM
Quote from: DG Keanu on October 24, 2011, 06:45:51 AM

LOL'd in the middle of class and everyone stared at me for it! XD

I've fallen asleep multiple times on RS, since I never do combat I guess dying was never an issue. BTW why did you buy 35k Rocktails?

Cos he knew they would rise when bots went?

Bank. Was. Made.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Vephy

I used to nod off in corp 6 man teams and even duos, lived most of the time though which I thought was weird.  I think one 24/7 duo corp session knocked me out though.

Wayshow

I sleep when im tired. Lol
This is why u shud have protect item on at all times ##

Dorcha3377

I lost a blue beret once while fishing, I fell asleep and got the monster thingy that used to pop up. I was so sad.

BeeBee

As you all know, I afk lots....
And as you all know i Afk'd Ape Atoll Chinning and lost about 30k red chins when they were 800 ea
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on October 28, 2011, 10:58:32 PM
As you all know, I afk lots....
And as you all know i Afk'd Ape Atoll Chinning and lost about 30k red chins when they were 800 ea
Useless thing

BeeBee

Yo i got 99 range now :<

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mister Kyle

Cost you three times as much as it should've

Armybuilder

no i go to bed when im tired

BeeBee

Da Kno

Asfixiator

I've done this way too many times lost void at green drags once but most of the other times I managed to log out safely but I still paniced when I realised I slept while scaping