• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] The Pyro Guy's Introduction

Started by TheGreatOne, April 12, 2012, 08:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGreatOne

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

current runescape name is The Pyro Guy, Mista_Ready, Lerch89, Nov_Squall

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

I started playing runescape in the year 2001,  The Pyro Guy means that i got 99 firemaking and irl i like fire, F2p pking is my favourite activity

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Most of you already know me, however for thoughs who don't... My name is Nate, i'm male, 26 years old, USA, hobbies:  blowing stuff up, making fires, hiking, a nice walk through the woods, I like fishing but i don't really fish much anymore... I mostly listen to rap music, rock, heavy metal, country and much much more music is my inspiration.  Likes:  I like DG, and i like just about everyone in the clan as long as they don't get on my bad side however no one has :).  Dislike:  There is one thing i dislike and that's the R word aka for thoughs who don't know what the R word is it refers to the word Retard i hate that word and i think that should be taken out of the dictionary.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

and the clan i'm applying for is DG well i heard about ya when wg had some beef on TBK aka The Blade Keepers... keanu's old clan
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

I was in the wilderness guardians, got kicked cause i was inactive basically i quit runescape for skyrim but now i'm back however i would like to join dg because i'm more into f2p pking than p2p pking and that's what i been doin for like 10 years is f2p pking, on my lvl 88,  I also used to be in The Black Dragons, didn't really have much involvement with em but i did go to 1 war after that war my account got hacked.
6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I Agree

Restore PvP

welcome back, hopefully rs will keep you active, pleased to meet you pyro.

- Restore PvP

Kevin

Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Mojo

Welcome back :)

I'll be on irc soon.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

dont you have an account over 110 though?
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

TheGreatOne

yeah i do except i'm now playing on my lvl 86 f2p more though it's lvl 88 p2p

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]