• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

One of the coolest Head shots.

Started by xIScytheIx, February 22, 2012, 08:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xIScytheIx

Battlefield 3 - Jet Swap

why i think battlefield 3 is the best fps game.

Mark

Best thing ive ever done to a jet, C4 Growler up a cliff then pull the trigger :D

I set the standard.

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Thisisunique

Mark

I set the standard.

Owen

Quote from: Mark on February 22, 2012, 05:25:33 PM
Quote from: Owen on February 22, 2012, 09:54:03 AM
Yep. Dat realism.
LETS NOT TALK ABOUT REALISM

You want realism? Play operation flashpoint. Spend 45 minutes doing a mission that should take 10 cos you don't know where you're supposed to go. Then end up getting run over by a friendly Humvee that's meant to be picking you up.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

xIScytheIx

haha yea operation flashpoints got the award for being real. but bf3 is on diffrent level of fun to me. cod is gay simply cause spawn killers get perks to spawn kill you more.