• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Starcraft 2

Started by Restore PvP, March 29, 2012, 09:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

Hey so I currently don't play Sc2 due to the lack of a good computer, but i have played before and I'm really interested in Sc2. I keep up with everything there is Sc2 almost from GSL to MLG to IPL and it all it fun, I'm just wondering if I'm the only one or not because I find it relatively fun to talk about esports etc since rs lacks that atmosphere.

- Restore PvP

Armybuilder

Ik jordan pays attension to the Sc2 esports area. I occasionally watch EmpireKas and a few MTW guys stream but tbh most of my esports come from League of legends

What do you think about WCG going mobile games?

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Restore PvP

Quote from: Armybuilder on March 29, 2012, 03:27:03 PM
What do you think about WCG going mobile games?

Kas is fun to watch and yeah I watch LoL too, I watched the series from atn vs dignitas today, but since I don't play LoL like I do play SC2 its sometimes hard to understand the esports tournament commentators.

As far as WCG going mobile games, I think its an absolute ridiculous move. I don't understand how a top esports company plans to be successful without using any PC titles. Just doesn't make sense to me.

- Restore PvP

Mark

Ask Jordans friends on TS

I set the standard.

Armybuilder

Ye IEM prob gonna end up taking over the esports seen now
Which is good and bad. Bad cos they use Twitch but meh starcraft plays seem to prefer it over own3d

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Restore PvP

Yeah twitch is more user friendly for casting but some of the SC2 teams force their players to use own3d just like when Destiny was finally signed to a team. As far as people to take over esports I guess IEM makes the most sense. Plus most SC2 fans have  it in their mind if a SC2 event is happening its either on twitch or GoMtv so yeah swapping to own3d just adds confusion to a fan base.

- Restore PvP

Toby

Yea i play it. Don't have a good enough computer to play it yet but i'm saving up for one since my old one died.

My favorite player is the Devil Terran AKA DeMuslim, Naniwa aannd MarineKing!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Restore PvP

Nicee Toby, and yeah I'm saving for a new computer to play it better and meh I know MarineKing is better than my favorites, but I tend to like foreigners more for Sc2 like Catz, White-ra, Minigun, and Drewbie... Complexity ftw =)

- Restore PvP

Armybuilder

I think the only English speaking person i watch is Destiny +S
Usually i watch Empire Zerg or Kas

Restore PvP

I use to watch destiny when he was on justin.tv not since he swapped to owned though. I watched the IPL4 yesterday was pretty good even if aLive won.

- Restore PvP