• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Chaotics!@

Started by Asfixiator, November 06, 2011, 09:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asfixiator

At the moment my main goal is to get my first chaotic either rapier or longsword not sure which is best for slaying but anyway at the moment i've been paying 2.5m per floor reasons for doing this is because it's hard to key on a netbook and also I get really laggy, soon im going to run out of money.

So if anyone is up for keying for me and wants to do a few floors let me know im always on irc or in the clan chat im not a total failure I know how to dung and my stats are "decent" in terms of skilling doors :)

Zemus

rapier is better for slaying, and around the same as cls for bosses.

Wayshow

:DDDD i have 6k tokens :D
i can buy arcane pulse :>

Abs L

Lol I leeched too, and it was around 2-3m per floor, the 3m per floor ones, I got a lot of them free because they refund after 30mins.

But anyway, definitely get Rapier for Slaying, I got CLS as my first Chaotic & Rapier is miles better at pretty much all non-bossing.
For Bandos, Rapier is even slightly better, the only thing that CLS would probably beat Rapier at, is Saradomin GWD & even then Rapier comes pretty close.

So yeah, get Rapier.

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

countrychild

i need to get my dungy to 80 :(