• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Create a new type of pure

Started by Ballistik, December 19, 2011, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballistik

Im going to keep this short.

I know imnew and all but i realy want to work with poeple on this... i want to create a new type of pure. and i already have an account ready.. i t would be sort of a Clan account to  test out a new type of pure. any ideas? im thinking bout it... soo any input would be awsome.

BeeBee

Wrong Forum place, Moved to Runescape Discussion ;)

Good Luck with your Application to the Clan btw, and I believe we have a few members making pures atm (probably in bed atm)
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Ballistik

Mark

Tbh, i think everything has already been done. You'll have a hard time finding something new that will actually be good lol

I set the standard.

Planolocal

Dude we all made WG pures back in the day but that was old skool as fuck. I still have my pure which is WG_Plano lvl 34. get on my level dude. I wanna pk considering im only f2p right now.
Opening up a new can of whoop ass, every hour on the hour.

Mojo

Quote from: Planolocal on December 21, 2011, 03:44:27 AM
Dude we all made WG pures back in the day but that was old skool as fuck. I still have my pure which is WG_Plano lvl 34. get on my level dude. I wanna pk considering im only f2p right now.
When I was in tunescape we all made pures to go cabbage bombing. Mine was called Ts Tuna Guys (level 35) and I still use it today to one hit level 3s at f2p wars.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

redstormx1

make a level 1 def range /str pure and then adapt it to own in the new bounty hunter . mybe defence pures will be the next thing .