• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

P2P Video Guide

Started by BeeBee, July 29, 2011, 01:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeeBee

Just wondering, how many people would benefit in a P2P PVP video guide that would cover tanking and other areas etc. ?

I'm bored and I thought this might benefit some of the weaker/newer members. Its something to keep me occupied making this.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

me... except im not the one tanking LOL

Vio

THANK YOU.

I'll do a F2P, you do P2P?

BeeBee

Sure NP, i'll pm you on IRC now

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

slime666

Sure ill like to see it.

Ownierage

Good idea. Can't what till I know what to do when I'm getting piled.

BeeBee

Hit a wall, I can't get any tank footage, i've lost all mine....does anyone have some very nice, pro tank footage?

Bgpgraebner

I have mine ## nah, look for Army when he's back. I think he vidded a few P2P wars, so yeah

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee