• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Sw3Frost

Started by Swefrost, August 07, 2015, 01:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swefrost

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Sw3Frost

My RuneScape Name: Sw3Frost
My Previous RSNs: My current is an old one but it used to go close by the name of Sub Zero1 cuz i liked that character from Mortal Kombat and yeah pking was the attention i got from Runescape :P
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 93
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Start was around 2004 but i tried out the game before that unfortunally i do not know the exact date of time but it was a time where Lesser and Greater demons still looked terrible for their graphics. So probably around 2002 or 3 i might say im not quite sure.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have actually neer attended into clans like this. But i have been an active player and made my clan huge once when the Bounty Hunter was replacing the Wilderness and thats where i got some of my fame from when i did Runescape PK videos. But im not famous anymore ofcourse and im not looking for fame but to have fun only.

About me: Im a dude at the age of 23 i used to like to work out but as time passed i have skipped some beats through it wich i am ashamed of, because excersice is something that should be fun and good to do (im a dragonball Z fan). Well i like all kinds of music but if i play runescape im after calm music i might say Jazz but i dont turn that to often but calm music that makes my mind focused if i pk or Pvm. There is alot of things i dislike but less things i like in life but thats just me, im not a bad person its quite the opposite i like to help alot of people for no reason cause their happiness is my own.

I heard about WG through: I found you guys on the Forum wich was a lucky shot.
I want to join because: I am what you guys are looking for. 94 Magic is something that i achieved before getting the other stats up. Im a pker and this is what i want, an concentrated clan that goes out for warp PK.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

WitchDoggy

I CE Y

Frozen 10

Al

Yeah nice app, welcome dude. :)

Just curious, you mentioned you listen to jazz. Are there any other genres you gravitate towards?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

Looking good, pop onto IRC for your review :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Welcome!
I also like to listen jazz when I'm stressed out.

Greetings,

Lait

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Swefrost

PineappleTom

Quote from: Swefrost on August 09, 2015, 11:03:39 PM
Thanks guys that means alot  ;)

I was worried, hadn't seen you for a while :p All good?

Swefrost

Im still new trying to figure out the site so far but i have beeen busy getting 70 def so my account is finally complete for the lvl i am atm. and im starting to learn how to progress with the site but the IRC ehh i dont know where to find it sometimes....
Lets just say im atleast heading to a good way! :dowant: ## :afro:

jaredspurr

Quote from: Swefrost on August 10, 2015, 10:24:36 PM
Im still new trying to figure out the site so far but i have beeen busy getting 70 def so my account is finally complete for the lvl i am atm. and im starting to learn how to progress with the site but the IRC ehh i dont know where to find it sometimes....
Lets just say im atleast heading to a good way! :dowant: ## :afro:

do you use swiftkit? if not when you load the site they is a tab for irc at the top

Swefrost

Sorry for the slow reply. But i have met with an terrible fate where my friend died recently and i understand if im not gonna be verified to this clan this month. I'lll try again next month hopefully i will have regained my senses back :(

jaredspurr

Mojo

Quote from: Swefrost on August 17, 2015, 05:38:39 PM
Sorry for the slow reply. But i have met with an terrible fate where my friend died recently and i understand if im not gonna be verified to this clan this month. I'lll try again next month hopefully i will have regained my senses back :(
as jared suggests, we won't remove you. Take care and we will see you when you're ready.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]