• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Yingyang06 Application

Started by yingyang06, February 22, 2013, 05:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yingyang06

About you and your account
I'm applying to the Silent Guardians clan

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Yingyang06

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I used to be highly into Chinese mythology so i wanted to name my character after a Yinyang symbol but it was taken :(
My favorite activities on Runescape include just about everything but im not so much into PvP or warring.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Name: Simon Thompson
Hobbies & Talents: Drawing Anime
Music: Anything apart from Rap and RnB
Dislikes: Darth/Kyle

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join SG?
I have previously been in the Wilderness Guardians before and after coming back from a Loooooooooooong break i wish to join a clan which suits my needs.

Your PvM, Dungeoneering and Minigame Experience

Previous to leaving Runescape i had killed Bandos and the other 2. My Dungeoneering is terrible at Level 1 and i have played just about every mini game previous to leaving.

5. What are your current Combat, Total and Dungeoneering levels?
Attack: 99
Strength: 89
Defense: 94
Prayer: 91
Hitpoints: 94
Range: 75
Magic: 76
Summoning: 54
Total Level: 1764
Dungeoneering: 1

6. What PvM and Minigame experience do you have? Were you involved in any Clans that did this in the past?
I used to be in Wilderness Guardians in the past and have done Soul Wars, Castle Wars, Duel Arena, Agility Dungeon, Pest Control, The ship game, and the thieving game.

7. Our event times vary depending on the situation. Can you do your best to make events?
I can indeed.

Your Activity and Availability

I am on mostly every day, however on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday i will not be home until around 6.30 - 7.00pm GMT due to teaching.

8. Do you agree to check Forums daily and be on IRC at all times while you are in game, and to be on Teamspeak for all Events (Please note, these are third party programs, but clans have been using them for years and are crucial to our success, as such they ARE a requirement.  Further details can be provided on request.)
Yes

9. Is there anything in the near future that may impact your activity or ability to attend events?
University Work
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Mister Kyle

yingyang06

Because you never called me back after that night..... :fp:
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

SquelchyFish

No way

You, Tabs and George were like the skill crew.

yingyang06

Quote from: SquelchyFish on February 22, 2013, 08:24:30 PM
No way

And now i am back ;)

also thanks Vulcan!
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

BeeBee

Quote from: yingyang06 on February 22, 2013, 08:29:51 PM
Quote from: SquelchyFish on February 22, 2013, 08:24:30 PM
No way

And now i am back ;)

also thanks Vulcan!
Please. Call me Panda.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Jesse

Hey dude, welcome back! Nice total for having level 1 dungeoneering! I think I already saw you in IRC ;o Anyways, looking forward to meeting you in game. Hope to see you at some PvM events! Good luck with your interview.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

yingyang06

Thank you all for the Welcome backs  ##
Lady Yingyang06
93/99 Prayer

Zemus

yingyang06

Lady Yingyang06