• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Tm@L34

Started by Tmal34, February 25, 2013, 11:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tmal34

Poasting here at Gene's request.

My name is Thomas, I am 24 and a law school student. I played RS throughout high school and had a long, illustrious while unstable history with WG from 2005 up until I retired from the game in 2010. I was alternatively in EH and DF at various times and was/am a RSC mod.

With RS07 coming I have been hit with an addictive boost of nostalgia and have been hooked all weekend. I plan to play sporadically for the near future. I'm not using a nifty form because I won't be joining for combat stuff. Not to say that I wouldn't participate now and then, but my school schedule is a mess and I can't be relied on even slightly. I have no logged into EOC and my plan is not to do so.

I do however want to participate in the community here, so I would love to jump on as a retired rank and get to know you all. In the meantime, I'll see everyone in Squelch's CC on 07RS.

George

Welcome back Thomas :)

Wayshow

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

DZ

Owen

Didn't use the proper form.

Declined.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Al

Stoked to see you back in our community. And wow @ law school, it's been a long way since first joining WG huh lol.

On the rank thing, Emeritus, not right Retired right?
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

Tmal34

Quote from: Al on February 26, 2013, 03:45:34 AM
Stoked to see you back in our community. And wow @ law school, it's been a long way since first joining WG huh lol.

On the rank thing, Emeritus, not right Retired right?
Gene said retired makes more sense for now, I take his word for it.

Dratz

Hog - Biggest Keyboard Warrior - Winter Fun Awards 2013

His Lordship

Thomas you old dog! Welcome back mate!
Chat with you soon, I have a deadline. Can't be social atm.

Robertw56

Jesse

Welcome home sir! Glad to have some heritage returning to the clan.

Asaad

Thanks for the mind runes. Welcome babe.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Gave you emeritus for now :)

Once we've sorted out whats happening with 07scape you might get a different rank, we'll see :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Raging Mage2

holy fuark, welcome back Tmac!

I'm thinking of trawling around 07 servers, so farknig busy IRL though :(

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06