• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Just got a reply

Started by Liszewan, May 31, 2013, 10:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liszewan

Well this afternoon I just got a reply from the guy that interviewed me yesterday, saying  there weren't any positions for me at this time ;( Oh wells, I guess I will have to look forward to my next interview on Monday :<

X Warrior170

[center

Liszewan

Kevin

Persistence is key when applying for any sort of job... best of luck! Do not give up hope :)
Kcross73 – KevCross – Kevin
Proud Trial Guardian: December 24, 2009 – January 10, 2010
Proud Guardian: January 10, 2010 – February 13, 2010
Proud Event Leader: February 13, 2010 – November 27, 2010
Proud Council: November 27, 2010 – July 5, 2011

Mojo

Good luck with the next one :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Josheh

Member since 8-8-8

George

Keep it up Lis, you just need to keep trying and I am sure you will have some success!
Good luck :)

Liszewan

Kk guys, so today I did the interview, and before the interview they gave me a 11 short answer questions test, which I apparently didn't know the answers :( They asked what does ISO and OSI stand for, what is private ip, when did osi model come out, etc lol ;x So I did really horrible on that exam, and did OK on the interview.
Either ways, thanks for the good lucks, hope they will somehow...hire me lol Cause I have another interview next week with New York Stock Exchange, and the possibility of them accepting me is like ZERO :<

Mojo

:O

What type of jobs are you applying for?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Liszewan

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on June 03, 2013, 09:55:02 PM

I think IT ;x

And my internship coordinator just emailed me saying "You are pretty much accepted at NYSE, which do prefer to do?"
Pretty much accepted..i dont know lol I'm not sure, but it will look GREAT on my resume if i work there...;o But it will be REALLY intense hardcore hardwork, which pratically means i will be inactive during workhours

Maxrobinsun

If it makes you feel any better the first place I applied for I made it through the first 12 interviews + an exam and then they never contacted me back :|

Rachellove9

Make sure to write a thank you letter back to any one that declines you.
It may open a door for you at a later time.

Your new offer looks like this is what you should do.
References are important when you get interviewed.

Liszewan

Quote from: Rachellove9 on June 04, 2013, 11:29:06 AM
Make sure to write a thank you letter back to any one that declines you.
It may open a door for you at a later time.

Your new offer looks like this is what you should do.
References are important when you get interviewed.
Ah i didnt think of writing a thank you letter back to them ;o, I just wrote an email thanking them for the interview

I don't know about NYSE, it's a really good opportunity but I'll see if i get rejected for the 2nd interview first, still waiting for a reply :<

Keith

Quote from: Liszewan on June 03, 2013, 09:57:09 PM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on June 03, 2013, 09:55:02 PM

I think IT ;x

And my internship coordinator just emailed me saying "You are pretty much accepted at NYSE, which do prefer to do?"
Pretty much accepted..i dont know lol I'm not sure, but it will look GREAT on my resume if i work there...;o But it will be REALLY intense hardcore hardwork, which pratically means i will be inactive during workhours

resume>runescape

Liszewan

Well some quick updates:
I just got accepted into a nonprofit organization(the 2nd interview), which means i rejected the offer to intern at the New York Stock Exchange, a once in a life time opportunity for me to work there and make my resume look good :<

Other than that, thanks for the advices and love!