• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Names...

Started by Hirose, May 07, 2014, 09:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hirose

So after joining and seeing the application, I was actually wondering and wanting to start up a topic discussing something.  :nyan:

I know that it's answered in applications and whatnot, but I don't feel it touches on the core aspect of the question which is: What made you decide to pick the name you did for your runescape character?

For me, My IGN is Hirose Reiji in japanese. Reiji is the first name, which means Midnight, Hirose is the last name, Which means Guiding Light. So when pronounced as Hirose Reiji in japanese, It means Midnight's Guiding Light. Which I personally feel kinda great about. For myself I'm a Wiccan, I'm also hugely into Japan and it's culture so the meaning of the name has some very special significance to myself and what I live by. So my question to everyone else is:

Why did you pick your runescape name and if it has one, What is it's meaning?

Vio

Vio Amethyst is my real name  :)

My very first rsn was "Kecooler": "Ke" being short for my rl name at the time, and "cool" being the obvious, which sounded great to the mind of an 11 year old. Unfortunately Kecool was taken, and for reasons unknown to me, my friend decided to add an "er" onto the end, and thus, Kecooler.