• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] SnackMachLne, 103

Started by Mossy, August 19, 2013, 04:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossy

WG INTRODUCTION: SnackMachLne

My RuneScape Name: SnackMachLne
My Previous RSNs: Amos 787

My Combat Level: 103
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RuneScape about 9 years ago. I have been an active member on RuneScape since 2005. My RSN is a twin name which is between myself and "Snackmachine" On October 2013 both of our best friend IRL passed away in a car accident. His RuneScape name was "Snakmachine" My favorite RuneScape skill is Combat/Fishing (I've gotten 99 Fishing 4 times on 4 different EoC accounts"

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in "No Exp Waste" as captain with the leader beaing "Tirexor" (Amy)

About me: My IRL name is Amos. I am a male and 18 years old. I live in Canada and have been playing hockey for my whole life. I currently play Jr. A hockey and I am a goalie. When I'm not playing hockey, I enjoy working out and playing RuneScape. I will be attending St. Lawrence College next month in Kingston, ON, for Fitness & Health Promotion

I heard about WG through: I have been looking for a clan for the past little bit, and seen how active this clan has been. I am hoping to join it with my best friend Snackmachine.
I want to join because: I love to PK. Ever since OSR has been released, the wilderness is my second home.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I will be going to College so it will be my number 1 priority.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

dlmoore