• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Grog

Started by Grog, April 06, 2014, 10:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grog

SG INTRODUCTION: Grog

My RuneScape Name: Grog
My Previous RSNs: Jay Gunner, Fuarrow2, The Keyworks, Next
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started in Dec. of 2004 with a few friends of mine. Ever since then I've had a big love of the game, and PvP, until the EOC. I'm too lazy to train my OSRS stats to PK properly, so I content myself with skilling/PvM in RS3.

Mostly I just enjoy playing games (LoL, D3, ESO, and RS currently) reading, and going out to shoot pool.

My past/current clans/teams are: MM a loooong time ago, DI briefly a long time ago as well, and TMM
About me: Name's Greg. Obviously I'm a guy. :P Already listed my hobbies earlier. I live in NA, but I've been to a lot of different countries.

I heard about SG through: Found His Lordship on YouTube through a friend.
I want to join because: I've been looking for a good community clan to join for a while.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My work schedule probably.

Al

Welcome, I'm Alex. I also started around your time, in November 2004. Interesting clan history!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

day i k0ed

Ivica Divlji

Wizard

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flames377

Leffe

Proud core member of what used to be the best and most famous dutch clan - Michie Super