• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Scopedizee

Started by Scopedize, June 01, 2016, 08:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scopedize

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Scopedizee

My RuneScape Name: Scopedizee
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 111
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape in 2004 (I think), and played until "too many changes" were made to the game. I started played OSRS when I learned of it's existence. I normally prefer PVM over PVP, mostly because I'm a total noob in PVP, I'm a fast learner though and I think I can contribute to the clan in PVP areas aswell as PVM areas of the game.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My real name is HÃ¥kon, I'm a 18 year old guy from Norway.
I am currently working on my education as an offshore electrician. This means that I will be working periods of 3 weeks at a time. That again, means that I will be unable to attend any events during theese 3 week periods.

I heard about WG through: GoD Of SoUlZ
I want to join because: You seem like a great bunch of people.
I've been in the clan for a little while now, done bosses and some pvp events too with you, and I like playing with you all.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: 3  weeks of no attandence whatsoever at a time.

WG Ajaji

Welcome Hakon.. nice to see you here. ask for an app review on discord and I'll be happy to do it for you.

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.

Welcome aboard!

I CE Y