• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

A blast from the past

Started by This Babylon, December 20, 2013, 06:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This Babylon

The adventures of Angry Noob #1

Saw this on youtube tonight, made me laugh. If you guys remember him it all you will know he was pretty legit.

Flames377

o no

This Babylon

Jacked up bad last night lol. fixed it though...

enjoy!

Prazo

Tappaga

Lol what did i just watch?  ##

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

This Babylon

This was angry noob, the guy to do this shit before tehnoobshow. He was the first videomaker to be sued by jagex for copyright. I used to chill with this dude on my pure alot, and you can see me log in on one of them if i remember correctly. He should be out of jail by now =/

Raging Mage2

Quote from: This Babylon on December 21, 2013, 08:08:28 AM
This was angry noob, the guy to do this shit before tehnoobshow. He was the first videomaker to be sued by jagex for copyright. I used to chill with this dude on my pure alot, and you can see me log in on one of them if i remember correctly. He should be out of jail by now =/

Implying he went to jail and its not just an elaborate cover story to stop having to see you online.

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

This Babylon

Quote from: Raging Mage2 on December 21, 2013, 11:30:25 PM

Implying he went to jail and its not just an elaborate cover story to stop having to see you online.
implying he wasnt taken to court for copyright and had his website taken down.

in further news, eat dicks.

Keith

Quote from: This Babylon on December 22, 2013, 02:42:15 AM
Quote from: Raging Mage2 on December 21, 2013, 11:30:25 PM

implying he wasnt taken to court for copyright and had his website taken down.

in further news, eat dicks.

were dicks eaten? we'll find out next time on the...
HOUSE
OF
RANDOM