• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green]Accepted[/color] Tappaja567, 200

Started by Tappaga, December 16, 2013, 09:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tappaga

My RuneScape Name: Tappaja567
My Previous RSNs: (Can't remember)
My Combat Level: 200
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History:

I started playing since Runescape was released, my History well i cant remember that too well but i have been in dozen of clans in the past including Damage inc. I used to be somewhat good in PK but not anymore. :D so don't think i'm very skilled at that at all.

About me:

I'm 25 years old and soon to be 26 year old guy that likes to drink coffee, play Runescape and  smoke tobacco.
I have bad temper sometimes but i dont know how that would apply to Runescape, well actually the worse case might be mute but if that's ok to you then i am perfect for you.

I can be quite humorous sometimes just being me and i have a really odd humor not everyone understands so i'm sorry if i offend somebody in the future.

I heard about WG through:

I was watching youtube update videos and i caught my eye on Wilderness Guardian videos, somewhat familiar face from the past so i decided to look what he has in store. The videos are amazing by the way.

I want to join because:

I have no one to talk to and i have nothing to do besides skilling.

Regarding the IRC, I am:

Uuh, i'm probably going to be on it everytime i play runescape.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have:

I dont have but i can get it, though you wont understand a word that i say.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

There is, time to time i might be off for couple of days but i will leave a message when i do that.

Fuze

welcome :) app looks good
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett

ace24x

nice app, it doesnt matter if u dont want to talk in ts its not required, just recommended for events that you be on teamspeak

Mojo

sorry about the app form problems, they should be fixed now, you can make a new one if you like and it will add color/stats/etc. for you, don't have to though.

Nice to see you app :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]