• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [SG] Tappaja567

Started by Tappaga, December 18, 2013, 08:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tappaga

SG INTRODUCTION: Tappaja567

My RuneScape Name: Tappaja567
My Previous RSNs:
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing since Runescape was released, my History well i cant remember that too well but i have been in dozen of clans in the past including Damage inc. I used to be somewhat good in PK but not anymore. :D so don't think i'm very skilled at that at all.
My past/current clans/teams are: I cant remember them all but i give you some that i can remember.

Hidden shadow, beyond the shadow. Damage Incorporate. Fear. Dark Slayers. There is still alot of i'm missing from the list but anyway...

I havent been in a real clan for ages. :D

About me: I'm 25 years old and soon to be 26 year old guy that likes to drink coffee, play Runescape and  smoke tobacco.
I have bad temper sometimes but i dont know how that would apply to Runescape.

I heard about SG through: Mostly through Youtube, i found a great speech from His Lordship and i decided to check the forums.
I want to join because: Absolutely 100%

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: There isnt much impacting my activity exept friends time to time and i will give you a note when i'm off for more than 1 day.

Mojo

Nice pretty colours now :D

Welcome again, feel free to PM staff on IRC when you want interview!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]