• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[07] selling quests?

Started by owning4milf, July 13, 2013, 02:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owning4milf

Hey, I just joined. want to ask if it's ok to sell quests in this clan?
- cause I like doing quests, and I already selling alot of them. :)

Owning4milf out :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Josheh

Eh, as you're new I doubt people would just give you their password.

This stinks of potential hacking tbh

Member since 8-8-8

Mojo

you will have to gain people's trust first, this is incredibly risky. Personally I don't give my account to anybody.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

owning4milf

well how do I show that I'm not scamming? trust Im not a scammer. Why scam in 07 lol? We all buy GP anyway. (:

- Any advice?

owning4milf

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on July 13, 2013, 02:11:03 AM
you will have to gain people's trust first, this is incredibly risky. Personally I don't give my account to anybody.
That sounds more like I want to scam. If people don't trust clan members, where are we then?

Josheh

Quote from: owning4milf on July 13, 2013, 02:13:50 AM
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on July 13, 2013, 02:11:03 AM
That sounds more like I want to scam. If people don't trust clan members, where are we then?

They trust them after a period of time.

Member since 8-8-8

Asaad

I think you need to be an older vet of the game to be partially trusted. People come and go regardless of how long they've stayed in this clan, and its often pixels win over friends, even if you can call this clan your friend as you are a new recruit.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

owning4milf

Guess I just gonna wait, and try post in some months maybe. (:
thanks for the feedback (:

Wizard

Some people do and some people don't but since we are a clan that 'follows all of jagex rules' I wouldn't suggest having a topic about it.

Al

We've had it happen here, but that person has been in the clan for like 7+ years, and also went to irl meetings. So my answer's the same as Mojo's, but that'd be a lot of trust. Faking a friendship/relationship for 7 years is kind of hard.

Honestly, I'm suspicious. Would be a good thing if you're still in the clan months from now though. :P

Hopefully...it will be a good thing. :erm: O_O (dun dun dun...)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

7PB

just lol.... idk what to say that everyone else already said...

Credit to Randy Wizard Storm for Sig.