• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] GoD_Of_SoUlZ

Started by GoD_Of_SoUlZ, May 17, 2016, 08:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoD_Of_SoUlZ

OSRS INTRODUCTION: GoD_Of_SoUlZ

My RuneScape Name: GoD_Of_SoUlZ
My Previous RSNs: Hellrazor217
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I had a damn near maxed out 126. I played a lot from 2004 - 2009 when my account was banned. It was my fault it got banned I have no excuses. I just recently started playing again when I saw an ad about osrs lol.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been a clan leader, to co clan leader, to just a member of a clan over the time ive played.

About me: I try to be as active as I can but I am in the Army and it takes me away for weeks at times. I am 25, married with one on the way(Cant wait). I enjoy playing in general but I fall into slayer every time I play. I have plenty of gear for bossing ect. if I ever get to that path. I just really want to make some new friends on oldschool because I don't have any that play. All of my friends play RS3 and I have no one on Oldschool to play with.

I heard about WG through: WG_Demon
I want to join because: Im looking for a good active clan that I can make friends with and help me get started playin again.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Active duty Army, i get taken away alot but I have no issue notifying everyone in advance.

Smile

Great to see you post an application! welcome :)

perpetually high.

I CE Y

Welcome to WG mate, which clans did you lead and co-lead?

WG Genesis

Wooo, another guildsman! Welcome to the clan bud :D

Anthony

Al Kind A

Nice application :) I guarantee you will make alot of new friends here :D

WG Ajaji

Hello, welcome to WG. Make sure you hop on Discord and ask for an application review and I'll be glad to assist you.

Fury Os

welcome to WG! If you dont mind me asking what country or state are you from? :3
Southern California Born and Raised

plz ronan

WG Ajaji

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @juggalo or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!

GoD_Of_SoUlZ

Old main was Hellrazor217 - still banned for a few years.
I was a clan leader for GOR- Godz of Runescape. It was a clan I created with a good friend of mine back in 2007 or so and was around for about a year or so before I let it be taken over completely since I was busy with finishing school and beginning prep for the Army. Also where my name for this new account derived from. I Eventually ended up creating the name GoD Of SoUlZ as my first Xbox live account name and is still the same today. Since Hellrazor217 is unavailable to use I went with this name.