• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application: YoWazUp

Started by YoWazUp, March 05, 2012, 07:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoWazUp

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current Username: YoWazUp(only username I've had on this account)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started playing Runescape in 2008 along with some friends. I had many accounts over the years that i have lost because of my long-term break from the game. I recently started a new account dedicated towards pking/Pvm its been going pretty well but I had to find a good clan to pk with to make my rs career a bit more fun.My favorite activity on the game is multi-pking with organized teams and sometimes 1 v 1 pking along with bossing. Oh, and my Rsn means nothing just wanted to have a cool name.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Ali im 16 and im from Iraq (Living in U.A.E). My hobbies are Playing soccer, Billiard, Ping Pong and video games. Talents ... Not really. I like going to the gym and working out. Dislikes Teachers  :@.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I watched The Wilderness - An Unauthorised Biography video and wanted to join WG since then... I also watched some of WG wars and it was epic and well organized. My combat level is still low for joining WG(108combat) but hopefully i will be able to get the requirements in the next week or so.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I used to join randoms before the new clan system was in the game and did lots of revenant hunting along with bounty-worlds multi-pking. I also joined several clans most of them are community clans such as apocalypse slayers, forgiving and many other clans... I never got along in these clans because most of them had few events and never did pking trips... My pking experience comes from Fc Pking by arranging wars with other clans and leading my own Friends Chat with the help of some friends.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i have and i have no problem sticking to the rules

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

Welcome! You have the requirements for DG, when you get 110 combat you transfer to WG ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Hey Ali, good luck training! :)

dnt say k 0

wassap and welcome ali hope u have fun in the future bro!!!