• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] hat matt's registration

Started by hat matt, March 10, 2012, 04:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hat matt

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current user name is hadbreath.  My previous username was hat matt.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started RuneScape when I was about 8 years old.  RS name means a lot to me because RuneScape was the first multiplayer game i ever played.  I use this name for all multiplayer games such as XBox live.  My favourite activities in RuneScape are fist of Guthix and Pest control.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Matt hence the name hat matt.  I am a male.  I am 15 years old. I live in the United States.  I like play the guitar.  I can crack every bone in my wrist on demand.  I like to play a lot of video games.  I dislike Barbie Dolls.  *Even though i play with the when im all alone *whisper*

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about the clan from my friend c-3-l.  I would like to join because I have never been in a legit RuneScape clan.  I am applying for DG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in small clans of my friends, but none that are big like this.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I agree to follow the rules of the clan.

Kung_Man149

If you could answer the questions a little more fully I could interview you properly.

Answer question #4 and add a little more about yourself in the other questions. :)
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

His Lordship

this introduction was not very thoughtful.
Please put in more effort. It takes more than that to get into WG.

Mojo

Welcome :)

I see that you've added a bit more.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10