• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] PkUrClaws Introduction

Started by PkUrClaws, March 05, 2012, 05:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkUrClaws

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current runescape name is PkUrClaws,  My older name was Rockstar_267,  My old pure is "Zamorraak" but i dont use it much anymore.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I beleive i started in 07, Yes i know i wasent around to see alot of what runescape has unfolded but i do intent to carry the tradision in the warring,  Aswell as i've been to a big war when my friend was in a f2p warring clan,  aswell,  My rsn means "PkUrClaws" Pretty simple,  Why i named it PkUrClaws? When dragon claws first came out it was my main goal,  aswell as i was a noob at the time,    And it also pushed me to build a bigger bank to achive my goal,  and i enjoy Pking so i thought i would combine it to "PkUrClaws",  Activies,   Mainly pking with friends,  Bridding, And pvm from time to time

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Jacob Bordin,   !5 year old, Pretty mature,  Live in cananda,  Love hockey,  Biking,  Runescape, Not really any talents tbh,  And for likes and dislikes i dont find i really "dislike" anything,  Unless its trainning Runecrafting or farming,  But i usually can push threw anything if i dislike,  and for like tho i have too many to name,  but runescape related its more of "Pking and trainning

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I seen your wilderness video,  And it really brought the "wow" into effect,  knowing how amazing runescape has been in the past,  and how much fun it really has been,  And i just want to be in that momment in any way i can,  And help bring it back,  Aswell as having fun,  And the clan itself tho i went to the zybez formus,  Becuase back in the day i used to listen to zybez radio all the time,  like in 2008,  So i was fammilier with the formus and found your post,  And now im here applying (:

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
The Brotherhood - (Pvm,  skilling,  mini events) I did alot of events with them,  aswell as community events such as citidel building and such.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes i read the rules and agree to follow them 100%

Joey

Welcome Jacob to the community! I hope your stay is very splendid. (H)

You can PM any Staff member for help.

~Joey
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

PkUrClaws

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

PkUrClaws

Also,  Just a quick question,  When i go to hop on the irc chat,  at the top of the page it is just blank for me after i click "Enter chat" And i dont know if thats just me, or if theres an errer.  Aswell as in runescape the chat is only forbitten to clan members? Because im really interested in joinning.

Wayshow

Use swiftkit for IRC, and you will be invited into the cc after your interview. Good luck!
And welcome Jacob :)

Mark

I set the standard.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

52 Pray

Welcome to WG! :)
I hope you enjoy your time here. :3
- The OG t-girl peekayer