• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] PNAD (the lad) - Introduction

Started by PNAD, March 09, 2012, 09:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PNAD

Hey lads!

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

My current name is PNAD.

My previous names include: U admirin, Im a s0o0lja

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

I first started playing Runescape in 2004, when it was all the rage in middle school. I still play this game today, shamelessly.

My RSN is a bit of a joke, it means "Pwn noobs all day".

My favourite activities on the game include: F2p pking, p2p PKing, staking and questing. I'm a huge fan of Runescape videos, and I have a youtube channel of my own: http://www.youtube.com/user/pnadrs

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

My name IRL is Callan, and I'm a 19 year old male from Australia. I'm currently attending university, so a large portion of my time is allocated towards studying, but i'm still an avid runescaper.

My musical taste is always changing, but at the moment I have a liking for old school rap ;).

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

I heard about WG from watching WGKeanu and His Lordship's videos on Youtube. The one that particularly caught my attention (and made me want to join a clan) was The Unnoficial Wilderness Biography

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

I've never been a member of a clan.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

Yes.

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Hey Callan :P
Welcome to the clan, I hope you will like it here :>
Aussie Unit #1

Owen

Welcome! Hop onto IRC and any staff member available will be happy to interview you!

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer