• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Finally reached a Cashpile goal

Started by g1ng3r pwns, February 02, 2012, 01:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g1ng3r pwns

Hey everyone,

I've just made it to my long time goal of 20m cash! Ok i know it sounds low haha but as an f2p player who has never been a member, I have strived for this for a long time and it feels great to have finally made it. Plus now it'll be even easier to turn this into big profits so I just thought I'd share my excitement with my clanmates.

Thanks for reading
-g1ng3r pwns

Keith

Awesome dude, I remember being pure f2p back in the day and walking around in full guthix but with a green mask instead of the helm ## Feels awesome to get stuff done

Dorcha3377

Very nice accomplishment I recall my first million, I was like OMG BUFFALO WINGZ I got a million GEE PEES.

Good luck on increasing that pile.  :)

Goober

congratz haha i cant even make that on p2p :L

Jake

Annnd F2p has more money than me.

Great...

Good job :)
<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Mojo

nice work! I make all my GPs in f2p too ;) in level 40 wild (looting).
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

General199

Gimingo

Sweeto man!  :D What was the main way you got cash?

g1ng3r pwns

Gimingo, I use a lot of methods. It's probably enough to fill a tutorial kind of topic if there were enough interest. I'd make one if I found that enough f2p players were interested in a money-making guide.

Rachellove9

Congrats

That had to be hard in f2p.  Good luck continuing to build that cash pile. 

Rob

Quote from: Goober on February 02, 2012, 03:42:14 AM
congratz haha i cant even make that on p2p :L
Ah I did forget to mention in my posts i had quit for a time in 2007 when the wilderness was removed. During the return of free trade my friend had donated 200m to me.

Chief Zephyr

sweet i've only ever made it to 16m o.0

Byakuya

Grats I could never make 20m in F2P GJ!  :nyan: